52. || Birthday Girl Lina - Part 2

Shy Girl (Re-Released. New update is here!!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

“Can I get you guys something to drink?” you asked moving your eyes from your in laws to JeeSun and Onew stretched out on the floor in the living room. “Water please?” Onew shrugged raising his hand since Lina was bouncing her on his belly. “Ummmaaa” she giggled pointing at you with one finger and holding tightly onto Onew’s shirt with her other hand. “You sure are bouncy little one” Onew mumbled with a difficult and somewhat pained expression. No matter how little Lina was, she had some serious strength in her tiny body. JeeSun couldn’t stop laughing and thought it was hilarious. “Uncle New? Ummmaaa” Lina sing-songed pointing to the kitchen where you were preparing some tea for Mr. and Mrs. Kim as well as for you and JeeSun. “I’ll put your water on the table” you informed your almost brother in law who was not only under attack by a one year old, but doggie Roo too. “Lina, be careful please” you warned your daughter as you put the cups of tea on the kitchen table. “You are way too strong for your own good” Onew murmured sitting back up again before he tickled the birthday girl on his lap. Lina obviously had a good time and couldn’t stop squealing while doggie Roo was barking from time to time playfully attacking Onew.

While uncle Jinki was entertaining your little princess, the bell soon rang again. “I’ll get it” JeeSun volunteered. “Hello?” she answered as she was speaking through the intercom. “It’s ChungHee? Sora’s brother” ChungHee introduced himself while his two boys were jumping up and down since they wanted to play with their little niece again. As soon as JeeSun opened the door your brother and his little family took the elevator to the 3rd floor where you lived. “Where’s the birthday girl?” ChungHee sing-songed as he walked into the apartment after he took of his shoes. Lina looked up at the door knowing people came to visit, but she was not entirely convinced to let uncle Onew catch his breath. “Who’s birthday is it today?” ChungHee smiled carefully approaching Lina who just blinked at her other uncle. “It’s your birthday little sunshine” Onew chuckled and playfully raised her hand. “Just say ‘Meeee! Meee’” he whispered into the little girl’s ear in which Lina turned to face Onew pointing at herself. “What’s that look for?” Onew chuckled because of Lina’s facial expression. “It is your birthday silly girl” and poked her belly before she looked at uncle ChungHee. “Meeeee” Lina cheered raising her hands above her head letting everyone in the room know that she was the lucky one. It was her day. “Yeaa, it’s your birthday” ChungHee smiled widely kissing her cheek. “Happy Birthday darling” he smiled before he handed a relatively big present.

With big eyes Lina looked at the present in her hand not sure what to do with it and nearly hit Onew on the head instead. “Uncle New? Myyyy”. “What did you get? A present?” he playfully smiled in which Lina smiled and gave him a clear nod. “You can open it” he then added when Lina gave him the ‘well I don’t know how to do that’ expression and looked back at the present she was holding. “Hiiii” you smiled greeting your brother, his wife and two boys. “Thank you so much for coming. It means a lot to me for you guys to be here” you smiled while ChungHee gave you the biggest hug. “Of course. Congratulations with your little girl who is clearly not so little anymore” he chuckled. “Thank you. Would you like something to drink?” you asked moving your eyes from your brother to his wife. “A cup of tea would be great. Oh and do you maybe have a little bit of lemonade for the two boys?” AeCha replied while she took the boys’ jackets. “Sure” you nodded. “Is there anything they don’t like or allergies maybe?” you asked just to make sure you wouldn’t give these two boys something they prefer not to drink or could not have. AeCha shook her head “No allergies and they drink pretty much everything. Any kind of lemonade you’ll have will work for them. But thank you” she added and followed you into the kitchen. “Ah let me take that” JeeSun insisted as she took everyone’s jackets and put them away. You didn’t really ask for any help, but was definitely happy that JeeSun gave you a hand.

Lina was looking at her present not sure what to do with it. “Ummmaaa” she mumbled as she crawled off her uncle ready to head towards the kitchen where she knew she would find you. “Do you need help with this?” AeCha smiled at the birthday girl as she her head and she just bluntly looked at her aunt. “Ummmaa” she replied and crawled towards the kitchen but stopped in front of her nephews. “Why don’t you two give Lina her presents and help her out?” AeCha whispered as she talked to her boys Hakkun and Iseul. They both nodded and carefully approached their niece. “Happy Birthday Lina” Hakkun sing-songed her head and handed her a present too. Two present? She couldn’t even open one. How on earth will she open another one? Lina stared at her older cousin when Iseul approached her with a present to. “Happy Birthday” he smiled and bounced onto his . “Look at you getting all spoiled” Onew shrugged. “Meee?” Lina convinced the crazy uncle pointing at herself. “Lina do you want me to help you?” Hakkun offered as he went through his knees to level with Lina who was sitting on her on the ground staring at him. “I will make

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter