4. || Exposure

Shy Girl (Re-Released. New update is here!!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

You pulled away from the hug while JeeSun wiped away her own tears. “Thanks for hearing me out. I really needed to let this out somehow I guess” you confessed feeling thankful for the listening ear. JeeSun shook her head. “You don’t have to thank me. This is what friends do” and squeezed your hand gently.  “Just get it in your head already that I am your friend and that I will help you wherever I can. That’s a promise” she assured you with a small smile on her face. “Got it! Thanks for everything” you whispered wiping the last few tears from your cheeks. “Now let me get you a glass of water” your friend insisted as she got up from the bed and left the room. As soon as she walked into the kitchen, she found out that everyone already practically left, except for Onew who just walked into the kitchen holding a few plates since he was cleaning up the mess together with Jonghyun. “Everyone left already?” JeeSun asked sounding surprised that the party ended so suddenly. Jonghyun gave his sister a clear nod as he was putting away the dishes into the dishwasher. “I think they did” and took the plates from Onew. “Thanks for helping” he smiled at Onew before looking back at JeeSun after he switched on the washer. “No problem” Onew mumbled as he gave his friend a small smile when he looked back at JeeSun. “Alright, I am going to take a shower” Jonghyun murmured letting out a heavy sigh as if he had been working the entire day. “I guess I’ll see you tomorrow?” he added looking at the leader. Onew smiled slightly nodding his head “I am sure you will”.

 

While Onew was in the kitchen hanging out with your friend for a little while, Jonghyun made his way upstairs to grab a few clothes before he was taking a shower, but before he could even get to the bathroom, he had to pass JeeSun’s room that was right next to his. After he grabbed some clean underwear, a pair of sweatpants and a shirt and noticed you sitting on his sister’s bed. He was a little hesitant at first to go in or not but decided to see how you were doing and carefully knocked on the door. You raised your head and noticed Jonghyun standing in the doorpost looking at you with a worried expression on his face. “Hey” he whispered loud enough for you to hear.  “Is everything alright?” You gave him a small but sincere smile obviously feeling a bit better after you talked to his sister. “I am. Thanks for advising me to talk to your sister” and looked at your hands for meeting back with his eyes again. “It helped, so thank you”. “No problem. I’m glad you’re feeling better” Jonghyun said giving you one of his y smiles. ‘Why does he smile at me like that? It’s contagious’.

 

When Jonghyun left to the bathroom to take his shower, you walked around in JeeSun’s room checking out all the pictures she had pinned around her mirror which was making you smile somehow, but you still wondered why it was taking your best friend so long to just get a glass of water. Did she forget about you? She in the meantime was indeed distracted by Onew as she was talking to him in the kitchen. She secretly liked him from the day she met him, but Jonghyun would never approve her to be with him. At least he always made it sound like he wouldn’t, but that’s probably a brother, sister thing. On top of that he also knows his band members a lot better than she does, maybe he had his reasons? She didn’t know and it didn’t stop her from liking him and she knew feelings were mutual. “Jee” Onew whispered as he moved closer. “I can’t pretend not to have feelings for you anymore. You know I like you since the day we first met and I think your brother is smart enough and knows that too, but I just can’t help myself” he confessed taking a few steps closer. “In fact, it’s driving me crazy every time I see you. It’s like I’m wasting my time and chances to actually be with you and I know very well this is exactly what you want too”. “But what if my brother catches us?” JeeSun started resting her hand on his chest. “He’ll lose it”. Onew shook his head “I don’t care” and took her hands in his leaning in pressing his lips on hers gently kissing her. She actually felt good about the fact he finally took his chance and made his move, but unwillingly forgot about you.

 

You’d been crying quite a lot in just a short amount of time and it drained the energy out of you somehow.  You did wonder where your friend was but also knew she was probably talking to some people. After sitting on the bed for a little staring at the walls in front of you, checking out all the possible corners in her room, you had drifted off to sleep on her bed. You couldn’t help it. You had no energy and the bed looked too comfortable to you. Carefully JeeSun paused Onew from kissing her realizing you were still up in her room by yourself. “I almost forgot about Sora” she panicked. “Is it okay if I will text or call you tomorrow?” Onew nodded with an endless smile on his face. “Sure” and gave her another kiss. “I’ll see you. You should go and see your friend. She must have been up there by herself for at least twenty minutes already” he chuckled. “Thank you. I’ll call you” JeeSun assured Onew leaving a kiss on his cheek while she grabbed the glass she filled with water and went up the stairs when she knew Onew left too. Jonghyun was finished with his shower in the meantime too and walked past his sister’s room, wearing nothing more but a pair of PJ pants and a towel around his neck drying his hair on his way to his own room, that you had possibly fallen asleep. He didn’t know why, but he couldn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter