27. || Christmas

Shy Girl (Re-Released. New update is here!!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

"Jonghyun!" you whispered "I am the one who should be thanking you. You made my life so much better. You’ve done so much for me and so did your family and they still do. I never imagined it would all happen so fast. Finding someone who loves me for me, having a baby" and placed one hand on your belly. "Our baby. I thought it was crazy and maybe it's all too soon, but feeling this baby stir within me, I don't regret it. I am loving this baby". Jonghyun smiled. "I don't regret it either" and placed his cup back on the table and took yours from you and put it down on the table next to his. "I know it's not planned at all, but I believe everything happens for a reason" Jonghyun continued taking your hands in his. "I don't care what other people think or what they have to say about it. I care about what I feel and it feels right. I promise you I will take care of you and our baby for the rest of my life". You blinked your eyes. "But Jonghyun..." "I mean it Sora. I love you" and Jonghyun searched his pocket and took out a small black box. He opened it and there were two silver rings. "I want to make this commitment to you. I will always love you. You will always be the only woman in my life. I promise to take care of you, look after you, even if the world turns against you. I will be the last person to give up on us. Meaning I never will".

 

You couldn't really say anything and instead your eyes became watery. It's the sweetest thing someone has ever said to you. "I'll commit myself to you and I will wait for as long as I have to, but let me take care of you and give you the life you deserve. I want to raise this baby with you. Marry you. Have a family with you. All of it" Jonghyun whispered not taking his eyes from you. "I promise to be yours, yours only. Will you take it?" "Jonghyun" you whispered slightly moved. "There is nothing else on this world I would rather want than to be with you, but are you sure you want to commit yourself to me?" "Baby, I have never been sure about anything, besides" and Jonghyun placed your hand on his chest where his heart was beating. "You already have my heart. There is no more room for someone else. I am nothing without you. I know I sound like a fool explaining myself to you like this, but...." You leaned in and gently kissed Jonghyun's lips. "I love you" you whispered and took the big ring out of the small box and pushed it on Jonghyun's finger. Jonghyun smiled and took the smaller ring out of the box and carefully pushed it around your finger and squeezed your hand afterwards. "I love you too baby" and tucked a strand of hair behind your ear sealing the deal with a kiss. You made yourself comfortable sitting on Jonghyun's lap wrapping your hands around his neck pecking his cheek. "We have the house all by ourselves now" you whispered with a smile in your voice. "In that case" Jonghyun smirked and s his arms under your legs ready to bridal carry you to your bedroom. "What are you doing? You are going to break your back holding me like this! I will walk up the stairs" you chuckled. "I will carry you up the stairs. What makes you think I will break my back?" Jonghyun shrugged with the cutest smile ever on his face.

 

"I am pregnant remember. I weigh a lot more. It's uncomfortable" you confessed. Jonghyun giggled and kissed your temple. "Is that it? You see these muscles?" Jonghyun joked starting to take off his shirt. "Yah!" you giggled pulling his shirt down. "Can't you wait until we're in the bedroom? Besides I want to take it off myself". Jonghyun pecked your lips and stood up from the couch scooping you up bridal carrying you up the stairs into your bedroom and carefully laid you down on the bed. "These muscles baby, are strong enough to carry you and a truck" and laid down next to you. You couldn't help but laugh and started to take off his shirt and bit your lip admiring his muscular arms and abs. "All of this is mine right?" and ran your hands down his chest. "All of it" Jonghyun whispered smiling at you gently kissing you again taking off your shirt while you ran your hands down his back. Before you knew it you were making sweet love with no ends. Somehow everything was better now you’re pregnant. Was it your hormones?

 

You both stepped out of the shower drying yourselves off. You headed to your bedroom to braid your hair in front of the mirror when Jonghyun walked into the bedroom in just his sweatpants drying his hair, looking extremely y showing off his good looking abs. While the light on your nightstand made his skin sparkly. You spied on Jonghyun just looking in the mirror smiling to yourself 'How can you walk around like that, you tease'. While you finished braiding your hair Jonghyun sneaked up on you from behind wrapping his arms around you. "Close your eyes" he whispered kissing your neck. "Jonghyun?!" you giggled "Why?" "Hush" Jo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter