13. || The Goodbye

Shy Girl (Re-Released. New update is here!!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Just when you were kissing Jonghyun, your two younger sisters walked into the living room about to interrupt your little moment. HeiRan, your fifteen year old sister at first didn’t notice you were sitting on the couch with SHINee’s Jonghyun and she was about to find out. “Sora has a boyfriend?!” Joo, your eleven year old sibling asked looking at HeiRan. Both you and Jonghyun turned your heads to face the two girls that just walked in. “Oh my god” HeiRan spazzed. “It’s Kim Jonghyun” she managed to say out loud not believing her favorite idol was sitting in front of her. “Someone please pinch me?” she begged soon after. You turned to look back at Jonghyun. “My sister is a SHINee fan” you explained feeling a little bit embarrassed. “Oh really?” Jonghyun smiled widely looking at your sister HeiRan. “Me too, me too” Joo sing-songed. “You are really my sister’s boyfriend?” she asked in a high childlike voice. Jonghyun smiled like no tomorrow thinking it was cute and gave her a clear nod. Joo on the other hand started to giggle and ran off to the couch sitting herself down next to Jonghyun showing no shyness at all. “What’s your name?” Jonghyun asked looking at her. “Joo” she proudly introduced herself. HeiRan was still flabbergasted on the fact that Kim Jonghyun was sitting on the couch in your house and didn't move.

 

“That’s HeiRan” you smiled while she was just staring in full awe. “I think you scared her” you joked teasing Jonghyun. “That’s great” Jonghyun giggled. “Didn’t know I was that scary”. HeiRan finally snapped out of her little bubble. “You are so handsome in person” she complimented Jonghyun with a nervous giggle somewhat still spazzing. What is a teen girl supposed to do? “Thank you” Jonghyun smiled taking the compliment. “Can I have your autograph?” HeiRan asked completely shameless. Just when she asked, your aunt walks into the living room. “Give the guy a break” she said looking at the girls. “Ah it’s no problem. I will give it to you later is that ok?” Jonghyun suggested. HeiRan just nodded smiling with no ends. She could wait a little. At least she was getting one and her friends in school were so not going to believe it. “Dinner is ready” your aunt shouted while everyone walked into the kitchen gathering themselves around the kitchen table, and so did your mom finally too. Jonghyun got up from the couch and helped you onto your feet guiding you into kitchen until you finally sat down taking a seat right next to you. You looked at your mom who according to you looked terrible and you sure didn’t like the vibe that was hanging around her and made you feel uneasy. “What happened to your foot?” your mom asked with a worried voice. “Ooh, I sprained it while having a walk. It’s no big deal” you assured her not wanting to worry about you at all. “It’s good to finally get to know you a little bit. Glad you could make it” your mom smiled at Jonghyun. “It’s my pleasure” Jonghyun smiled politely.

 

While everyone enjoyed their food, a conversation took place between your mom and Jonghyun who was doing her best to get to know him and so did your aunt. It actually made you feel good that your mom was approving of Jonghyun. How did you know? You could just tell by her body language.  After diner you just relaxed a little bit on the couch while Jonghyun kept talking to your mom about the most random things and your mom even complimented Jonghyun that he seemed to be a good guy and that she's happy he's making you happy. It was getting pretty close to eleven where Jonghyun was about to leave since he has work to do. You walked him to the door to let him out. “I’ll miss you” you confessed wrapping your arms around his waist looking at him. “I’ll miss you too baby” Jonghyun whispered as he held your face between his hands and gently kissed you. “Good night baby” Jonghyun added biting his lip and walked to his car after giving you one more kiss. “Good night” you smiled as he got into his car seeing him off before you closed the door behind you shut. While Jonghyun headed home, you decided to watch a little bit more TV with your mom before heading to bed.

 

While you were in bed staring at the ceiling, you had this weird sensation coming over you. This feeling as if something was about to happen. You tried to push back the thought, but it was only growing worse and it made you anxious and nervous at the same time. Just because of it you had a hard time to catch your sleep, if at all. After tossing and turning, you finally managed to fall asleep somehow. But then suddenly at 2:36 AM in the morning, you were woken up by your aunt. You managed to open your eyes somewhat groggily and half asleep, but in a fracture of seconds it crossed your mind. Why is your aunt waking you up in the middle of the night? Something was awfully wrong and you were well aware of that. You sat up straight while your heart started to pound faster and faster. It only took a few more seconds for you to switch to panic mode. “I think you might want to go to your mom now sweetie” your aunt whispered with a tremble in her voice ready to cry. You stepped out of bed following your aunt into your mom’s bedroom where you noticed she was looking a whole lot worse than she already did three hours ago before you first went to bed. Your mom reached her hand out to you while you sat down on the bed with her as she looked at you. You really didn't like the idea, but you knew it was coming any day now, but you weren't prepared and not ready yet.

 

“Sora?” your mom whispered with barely any voice inside of her left. You looked at your mom trying to be brave, but tears were fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter