45. || Appa, Surprise!

Shy Girl (Re-Released. New update is here!!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

You parked the car not too far from the mall entrance and took your little girl out of her car seat taking her in your arms to get a shopping cart. As soon as you put your girl down in the shopping cart seat you put her pacifier in that was attached to her jacket with a cord of rainbow colored beads with her name on it. A gift she got from uncle Onew and auntie JeeSun for Christmas. Lina just glanced at you with her big brown eyes kicking her legs back and forth holding onto the cart frame with her little hands. Every time you looked at your little girl you realized that she started to look like Jonghyun more and more every single day. You smiled at your little girl pushing the cart into the supermarket first heading to the vegetables and fruit department to take what you needed and walked through several alley's to get your supplies. Milk, bottles of water, meat, diapers and what not else. Just when you threw in a box of washing powder, Lina spat out her pacifier "Appa?!" and pointed into an unknown direction. You smiled at your daughter "Sweetie, appa is working, appa is not here" and corrected her hat and jacket. "We will see appa tonight ok?" and kissed her cheek. Lina just stared at you with big eyes "Appa?”

 

You slowly pushed the cart again ready to pay until you got attacked by an over excited JeeSun walking behind you. "Busted!" she laughed making you jump. JeeSun smiled like a crazy person as soon as she saw her little niece "Hey gorgeous. Hi" she sing-songed taking her out of the cart "Auntie is so happy to see you" and kissed her cheek looking back at you "How are you? Why didn't you tell me you were doing groceries? I could have tagged along to help you". You smiled at your best friend "I am doing pretty good thanks, but you really don't have to worry about me. You're here now aren't you? So how are things with you guys?" Lina looked at her auntie and smiled with drool coming out of "Appa?" JeeSun shrugged "Aigo, you're always missing your appa don't you?" and kissed her cheek again while she was trying to on her fist. "I really can't believe how much she looks like Jonghyun. It’s scary". "Tell me about it. She's becoming a duplicate" you joked pushing the cart to the check out. "What are you doing here anyways?"

 

JeeSun shrugged "I had to buy some chicken of course. My fiancé demanded me to prepare some fried chicken for when he gets home". "Demanded?" you shrugged "When is he not eating chicken? Is that what you guys eat every day?" "I can't help it he loves chicken that much. If he wants to eat chicken, I'll give him chicken" JeeSun confessed. You nodded "Yea he's going to turn into a chicken himself someday". "Well he's my chicken and I love my chicken" she joked. You just laughed at her statement and paid for your groceries while JeeSun paid for her big amount of chicken and headed back to your car. "I was thinking of going to the SHINee signing" JeeSun started. "That's great" you responded packing the groceries into the trunk of the car. "Yea, why don't you guys come with? I am sure it'll be great" your best friend suggested. You closed the trunk "I am not sure that is a good idea. Lina is still a baby and I am not sure if it will be good to take her out to such a public place" you answered worried about your daughter's safety.

 

"What can possibly happen? We are here with her and sooner or later she will be exposed to the spotlight anyways. Everyone already knows that Jonghyun has a daughter and a girlfriend, so my guess is that fans will get curious. It's better to be one step ahead of the press than being ambushed by one, trust me" JeeSun assured you. "I don't know Jee. I am not talking about myself here. It's my daughter's life. I just want to give her a normal life as much as possible" you worried. "I get it and that is why I think it's good to give the public what they want sometimes. Look I promise when Lina doesn't like it we'll just leave or when we know it isn't safe" JeeSun convinced you. You sighed and gave in "Alright, but when I don't like it, we'll leave ok?" "I'll drop off the chicken at my place and meet you at yours?" JeeSun suggested. You nodded "Sounds good to me. Leaves me some time to clean up the groceries and change Lina's diaper". "Alright, see you in a bit" JeeSun smiled at you and went back to her own car as soon as she handed Lina back to you.

 

You buckled Lina safely into her car seat again while she was smiling at you "Appa?" You shrugged "Even your smile is just like daddies" and put her pacifier back in . "Yes we will go surpris

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter