51. || Birthday Girl Lina - Part 1

Shy Girl (Re-Released. New update is here!!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Today was the day. Your little bug Lina e years old today. To make it special and memorable, both you and Jonghyun had been up late to finish the to-do list for the big day. The decoration was hanging anywhere possible, balloons were hanging down from the ceiling, her presents were all picked up and wrapped in gift paper and the necessary groceries were done. The only thing you had to do was pick up the birthday cakes. Both you and your fiancé prepared everything possible to make this a birthday your little one would never forget. Despite of being in bed late, the both of you had to get up somewhat early because you still had a couple of things to take care of before the family and friends would arrive to the birthday girl’s party. It was seven when the alarm went off and somehow, you and your fiancé were already awake smiling at one another giving yourselves some time to wake up while you could. “Congratulations mama” Jonghyun whispered pulling you in his arms kissing you good morning. “Mhm, you too daddy” you smiled resting your hands in his neck kissing him for a second time. “Why is it all going so fast? It still feels like yesterday she was a little baby” you mumbled looking into Jonghyun’s eyes. “Our little bug is growing way too fast. I know” he agreed your hair. “You know what that means? We’re growing older. Faster” he joked. “Oh please!” you giggled “Don’t remind me of that even though I know you’re right” “Mommy’s afraid to get older?” he teased you with a mischievous smile on his face. “Really?” you chuckled failing to keep a straight face. “You’re still older than me” you teased your fiancé not able to control your laughter. “You’re enjoying this aren’t you?” he teased you. You nodded “You started it” and ran your hands down his muscular arms keeping your eyes locked on his before Jonghyun made a second attempt to kiss you and just when you two were kissing, you heard a few mumbles coming from Lina’s room.

 

“Someone’s awake” you chuckled. “Let’s go and greet our little bug” Jonghyun smiled and gave you one more kiss before he stepped out of bed followed by you. On the way from your bedroom to Lina’s room Jonghyun quickly threw on a tank while you threw on your satin robe and followed your fiancé into Lina’s bedroom. “Hey good morning birthday girl” Jonghyun cheered finding his little princess standing up in her crib smiling back at him somewhat bouncing. “Appppaaa!!” she squealed keeping her eyes fixed on Jonghyun. “It’s Lina’s birthday today” he sing-songed scooping little Lina out of her bed spoiling her with big birthday smooches. “Happy birthday princess” he cheered squeezing his little girl in his arms showering her with kisses in amusement of Lina who was giggling. “Ummaaaaaa” she cheered pointing at you as you approached your little girl her head kissing her good morning too. “Happy birthday honey” and spoiled her with a couple of more kisses. As if little Roo knew too, she rushed into Lina’s bedroom slightly barking and wiggling her tail. “Hey?! What are you doing in here? You know you’re not supposed to be in here” Jonghyun shrugged looking down at the doggie scratching his leg. Lina’s smile grew bigger when she saw Roo and made whining gestures she wanted to be put down. “Let’s go into the living room okay missy?” Jonghyun suggested kissing Lina’s cheek while she just followed her doggie’s trail with her eyes. “I’ll make us breakfast” you smiled kissing your fiancé’s cheek and disappeared into the kitchen while he put the birthday girl down who got immediately attacked with kisses in which she squealed with laughter the whole building could probably hear it.

 

“Should I pick up the birthday cakes?” Jonghyun asked meeting with you in the kitchen after he made the living room safe for his princess to crawl around and play. “You can if you want” you smiled putting the bowls down on the kitchen table. “Baby, let me do this. It’s been a long night last night. Take some rest okay?” your over worried husband-to-be insisted kissing your lips. “Okay” you smiled throwing your hands in the air easily surrendering yourself. “Good” he smirked planting another kiss on your lips. “I’ll make you tea”. “How did I get so lucky? Having a husband-to-be who’s taking care of me?” “Of course I’m taking care of you silly. There is nothing I wouldn’t do for my family” Jonghyun reminded you. “I know” you whispered stealing a kiss from him this time and your tummy heading into the living room finding Lina chase Roo around. In fact, she was trying to stand up and walk on her own but immediately caught herself on her hands and started to whine as if she couldn’t get the hang of it. “Lina, come to mommy” you cheered her on kneeling down on the fluffy carpet but your little girl was stubborn and shook her head and managed herself up again making another attem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter