48. || Family Visit

Shy Girl (Re-Released. New update is here!!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

It was a Saturday morning where you decided to visit your brother and his family which you were going to meet for the first time. Jonghyun was already up with little Lina preparing the breakfast for the two of you while you were still asleep. You didn’t sleep so well during the night and had to get up quite a few times to go to the bathroom to throw up. Comes with the territory of a pregnancy. You finally opened your eyes inhaling the smell of warm breakfast meeting your bedroom. How could you sleep any longer when it smelled so good in your house knowing that your husband to be was preparing it too? You quietly stepped out of bed throwing a robe around you after brushing your hair and walked into the kitchen finding Lina feeding herself with some chocolate cereal with a little bit of milk where the most of the milk escaped from the corners of dripping down her chin. You chuckled at the sight of how focused she was getting the spoon from the bowl to . “Good morning little sunshine” you sing-songed kissing your daughter’s head. “Yumm” Lina mumbled feeding herself another spoonful of chocolate flakes but was also looking at you when some of the milk and flakes landed on her chair and pj’s. “Is it yummy sweetheart?” you smiled as leveled with your daughter and her head. “Umma?” she smiled the milk from her lips and held her spoonful of flakes in front of your mouth. You took the bait and the cereal from her spoon. “Mommy will peel an orange for you”

 

You entered further in the kitchen finding Jonghyun doing his best to make a warm breakfast existing of rice, chicken and a soup with it. “It smells good” you sing-songed snaking your arms around Jonghyun’s waist hugging him from behind. “Good morning baby” he whispered turning around to kiss you. “It smells good” you complimented your fiancé’s cooking skills. “I am glad it smells good. It woke you up didn’t it?” You nodded “How can I continue to sleep when it smells this good? My tummy wants to eat”. “Are you sure you you’re hungry?” Jonghyun asked carefully since he knew you had been out of bed at least three times to throw up. You rubbed your tummy. “I know I know...I have been throwing up, but my stomach feels so empty right now and is even growling. Little baby needs to eat” you whispered snaking your arms around your fiancé again. “Then in that case I’ll make sure you’ll eat” he whispered leaning in to kiss you.

 

While Jonghyun was finishing the breakfast you put down bowls for you and Jonghyun and finally joined you and Lina at the kitchen table. “Lina wants to have some chicken soup with rice too?” he smiled at the little one sitting next to him in her high chair. Jonghyun dipped his spoon in the soup and held it in front of . Immediately she forgot about the cereal. Soup, rice and chicken is so much better than chocolate flakes. “Mhm” Lina stretched out her hand for more rice and chicken. “Yea it’s good huh?” and gave her another spoonful of rice. Lina loved it more than you first expected, so you took out a clean plastic bowl from the cabinet and poured in rice and little pieces of chicken with a little soup juice through it. “That’s better huh” you smiled putting the bowl in front of Lina. As expected she started to eat her rice with chicken eagerly. “Appa?” Lina mumbled chewing down the rice holding out a spoonful of rice in front of her daddy’s mouth to eat. Jonghyun took the bait. “Mhm, this is so much better than daddy’s” he sing-songed while your daughter had an endless smile on her face.

 

After you finished your breakfast you decided to wash up your little girl and dress her in a pair of leopard print pants and black woolen sweater and combed her hair while you sat on the bed in your bedroom waiting for Jonghyun to finish his shower. A never ending smile appeared on Jonghyun’s face when he walked into the bedroom drying his hair on a towel. “Aren’t you looking extremely adorable” he sing-songed kneeling in front of you and his little girl. “Appa” she cheered excitedly leaning forward to touch daddy’s hair. “OOH” she mumbled not expecting her appa to have wet hair. “Come to daddy?!” Jonghyun smiled taking Lina from you so you could get a shower too. “Guess who you will meet today?” he continued sitting down on the bed putting away the towel on the bed. “You’re going to meet your nephews and auntie today”. “Jee?” Lina replied thinking she was going to see auntie JeeSun and uncle Onew”. “No sweetie pie. We’re going to see uncle Onew and aunt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter