17. || Hurricane Love

Shy Girl (Re-Released. New update is here!!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

As soon as everyone finished their dinner, JeeSun got up from the table together with Onew to pick up the plates from the table. The sooner the mess was gone the more time for fun. Jonghyun got up as well and looked at his sister. "Let me do that. I will do the dishes" and took the plates from JeeSun. JeeSun blinked her eyes giving her brother a confused look holding her hand on his forehead. "Are you sick? You hate doing the dishes" she reminded him. "Yah! We are not at home" Jonghyun shrugged and continued picking up the rest of the plates on the kitchen table. Without any hesitations you started to collect the dishes too taking the bowl out of Onew's hand leaving him dazed. "Thank you" you smiled at Onew following your boyfriend into the kitchen. Onew didn’t move and looked at his girl who looked back at him raising her shoulders. "Don't ask, I don't know either. Let's sit in the couch then" JeeSun sing songed pulling Onew on his arm into the living room.

 

You placed the bowls on the sink making Jonghyun stare at you. "You don't want to join the others in the living room?" You shook your head. "No, I am going to help you" and started to fill the sink with water and soap. "Sweetie, you don't really have to help me, I'll be fine". Jonghyun whispered smiling at you. "I want to. Let's do the dishes together" you insisted smiling at your boyfriend carefully dropping the plates in the sink and started cleaning all the dirty dishes while he dried them and put everything back where it belonged. "They just look like a married couple doing the dishes together" Key sing-songed with a big smile on his face coming back from the bedroom wearing something more comfortable. Minho gave Key a confused look. "Yea because doing dishes together is so romantic". "Oh shut up" Key mumbled sitting down in the couch before throwing a pillow at him. While everyone is in the living room watching a bit of TV, Jonghyun threw the towel on the bar and wrapped his arms around you hugging you from behind planting his lips in your neck causing you to giggle. "I think we are done" Jonghyun whispered in your ear. You smiled and turned around wrapping your arms around his neck. "I think we are. Let's join the others". Jonghyun shook his head. “Not yet” he whispered cornering you against the kitchen counter until you couldn’t move any further before his lips slowly met yours as he gently started to kiss you, trying to create a little moment between you two, although that didn’t last long. "Aigo" Taemin chuckled walking into the kitchen to get himself a can of soda out of the fridge. "I have feelings too you know" and walked out of the kitchen again giving you your space. "Thank you for killing the moment" Jonghyun shouted after Taemin not sure if he heard that or not.

 

You shrugged. "Come let's have a walk" and took Jonghyun’s hand carefully pulling him out of the kitchen with you. "Be right back, I need to change my clothes" and kissed Jonghyun's cheek before you quickly rushed into the bedroom to throw on a pair of jeans and a shirt. Meanwhile Jonghyun sat himself on the floor to watch whatever was on the TV the rest of the group was watching until you walked back again throwing on a cardigan. "Where you guys going?" JeeSun asked looking at you both with big eyes. "Can I have a little moment with my girlfriend? Thanks to Taemin, he interrupted earlier" Jonghyun joked with a smile in his voice. Taemin’s eyes grew big. "Me? I did not! How can you blame the maknae?" JeeSun looked confused at Jonghyun and back to Taemin. "What exactly have you two been doing in the kitchen?" and started to laugh. Onew turned his head to JeeSun. "Yah, do you really have to know everything?" and playfully poked her arm. "We'll be back in an hour or so. I will just take my girl for a little ride and a walk" Jonghyun smirked grabbing your hand. Key looked at you both a little worried. "Are you sure you guys want to go out now?" Jonghyun frowned. “Why Not?” "I heard they are forecasting some heavy rain and possible thunderstorm cause of the warm weather" "Don't worry, nothing will happen. We will be back before this heavy rain arrives" Jonghyun assured his worried looking bandmate.

 

Jonghyun carefully pulled you with him dragging you outside as you both stepped into his vehicle. "Are you sure this will be ok?" you whispered as you buckled yourself secure. Jonghyun turned his head and looked at you. "Sweetie, nothing will happen as long as I am with you. I won't let anything happen to you, I promise". You knew he was right. He has been your knight in shining armor since day one. “Okay” you smiled while Jonghyun just randomly started driving somewhere. He doesn’t really know the area, but he was headed to a road close to town where there were a few shops, houses and a motel even. On the way Jonghyun made a pit stop at the gas station to fill up the tank and drove you into town thirty minutes away from your cabin and stopped at a little shop that was open around the clock. "What are you doing?" you smiled at your boyfriend. Jonghyun gave you one of his y smiles. “Let’s get some ice cream”. You both got out and walked into the little shop to buy a Popsicle. As soon as Jonghyun paid for it you walked back outside where you had a little walk so you could quietly eat your ice cream. "This is really good, thank you" you smiled taking another bite from the Popsicle. With your hands tangled in one another enjoying your popsicles, you were interrupted by a few drops coming down from the clouds above you. Jonghyun looked up at the clouds gathering above you. “Maybe we should go back to our cabin. Or the car at least”.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter