7. || SHINee in Concert

Shy Girl (Re-Released. New update is here!!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

While the boys were getting ready, you and JeeSun searched your way to the VIP seating that were reserved for you and after fifteen minutes you managed to find it. You both walked up the stairs and got something to drink at one of the stands before heading back to your seating’s again. Once you got your drinks you went back to your seats while the arena was filling up with thousands of teens. “Whoa! This place is so huge!!” you squealed. “Is this place sold out or what?” you asked turning your head to JeeSun since you were quite curious if this was normal business for the SHINee boys. “Yap! They sell out every single time they play here. Wait for what happens as soon as they get on stage” your friend chuckled. “Do I want to know?” you smiled taking a sip from your soda. “Haha, well not everyone goes crazy, but when you sit up here you can totally see everything happening down there. You see girls faint and cry” JeeSun filled you in. “Ahwe, but that is so cute though” you giggled. “My sisters will probably do the same”. “Yeah but that is still ok. I went to Singapore to see them once and they did a signing session there. There was this one girl I never forget. She literally jumped on Taemin. I felt so sorry for him. That poor guy looked so scared afterwards” JeeSun continued while you were listening with big eyes. You could not imagine how that would feel to them when fans go that crazy.

 

“Ah but Taemin really looks like the sweet kid” you smiled. “Oh he is. He really is the sweetest amongst all of them so I personally think. Key likes to play tricks on people, Minho is usually busy doing too much at the same time. Onew is a bit crazy but so hilarious. And my brother, well he’s an because he’s my brother for all sakes” JeeSun joked. “No he is not really an , but he always likes to rub things in my face when he has the chance to. Just like he did earlier. You started to laugh at how she described all the boys individually. “Ok but now something different. What is with you and Onew?? I saw you flirting with him earlier. Something happened between you two no?” you asked dying to know and curious at the same time. You were her friend after all and these are definitely things you’d share with your closest friends. “Yeah well honestly. I have been liking him for the last three and half years now. My brother always rubs it in my face that he doesn’t want to see me with any of the band members, because I can do better so he says, but I am just not sure if I can take that seriously or not. But anyways, he likes me too since day one we met so he confessed to me and Saturday we finally kissed after all these years of waiting” JeeSun confessed.

 

You gave your friend a shocked ‘Oh’ expression and started to giggle. “Really? But that is so sweet!! Why would you listen to your brother anyways? It’s your life right?”. “I know it is, but he is just a little protective I guess” JeeSun explained herself. “Does he even know that you kissed Onew?” you asked taking another sip from your soda shifting in your seat. JeeSun shook her head “Noo!! I think he will kill me and scold him like no tomorrow”. “Ah come on. It can’t be that bad right?” you gave your friend a straight look. “But maybe it will not distract him that much anymore since he is a little bit distracted himself lately” JeeSun confessed raising her eyebrows looking at you. “I think my brother likes you” she then teased you. “Eh yea, I don’t know. Why would he? I am not exactly the type of girl with the most confidence to attract a guy like him” you smiled shyly. “And besides, he probably has a lot of girls lined up for him he can choose from right?” “Sora, he is basically drooling whenever he sees you. He actually told me personally that he is nervous when you’re around and he my friend is never nervous around a girl, so that’s a first. He was the one who begged me to make sure you’d be here tonight. So no he really doesn’t like you! Do you want me to go on?” JeeSun smiled confidently taking a sip from her sprite. Was she serious? You didn’t know what to say to that.

 

"Honestly, I'd rather see him with someone like you than all the other noobs he dated before. Half of their bodies were plastic I’m sure" JeeSun confessed dryly making you almost choke on your soda.  "But I want to know" JeeSun continued shifting in her seat to have a better look at you. "What do you think about him when you see him? I want an honest answer". “Oh my god, do I really have to say what I think?” JeeSun nodded “Yes and?” looking at you wanting an answer practically pulling it out of you. “Ah well, he is good looking?” you started not sure how to express yourself. He was her brother after all. “Yes and?” JeeSun continued waiting for you to say more than you already did. “Ah you know what? To be honest, he makes me nervous too and then when he smiles, it’s driving me crazy” you added to your confession. “Wooh” JeeSun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter