10. || Girlfriend?

Shy Girl (Re-Released. New update is here!!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

As soon as you walked into the house you found JeeSun, Onew and Jonghyun’s sitting at the kitchen table. “Sorry we’re late” Jonghyun apologized to his mom who looked up as soon as he started speaking. Your friend was just sitting there smiling and waving at you sitting next to Onew. “Mom, I want you to meet someone” Jonghyun started while Mrs. Kim got up from her chair. “This is Sora” he added while she started to investigate you from head to toe. It made you feel a little bit uneasy as if you were a piece of meat. “She’s a whole lot prettier than you have told us Jonghyun-ah” his mom smiled moving her eyes from Jonghyun back to you. “I told you she’s beautiful” Jonghyun smiled with pride pecking your cheek. “How cute is that?” JeeSun cheered somewhat teasing her brother. Jonghyun turned around to look at his sister. “What do you want?” JeeSun frowned holding her hands up. “Hey I just think it’s cute. I haven’t seen you this affectionate with anyone, that’s all” she confessed. “But...you are cute too” she smiled cutely at Onew sitting next to her who couldn’t resist to give her a kiss. “You better be good to my sister. I know where to find you” he playfully warned Onew.

 

“Take it easy you two. I don’t want any fighting in my house” Mrs. Kim warned both Jonghyun and JeeSun and turned back to you. “It’s nice to meet you Sora” she smiled warmly at you. “It’s a pleasure to meet you too Mrs. Kim. And thank you for having me over” you smiled back trying to be just as polite. “Oh no problem dear” Mrs. Kim added smiling at you while Jonghyun sat himself down on the other side of the table followed by you sitting yourself right next to him. "Where is dad?" Jonghyun asked since he didn’t see him around. "Oh he went to get the car from the garage, they called it was fixed. He should be back any minute" his mom explained. Just when Mrs. Kim said that, Mr. Kim walked into the house. "I see everyone finally made it home" he grinned taking his jacket off sitting himself down at the kitchen table. “Dad, I’d like you to meet someone. This is Sora, my girlfriend. Sora, my dad” Jonghyun introduced you two to one another. ‘Did he just call me his girlfriend?’ “Nice to meet you Mr. Kim” you smiled politely shaking his hand and made a small bow. “Nice to meet you too” Mr. Kim smiled shaking your hand before he sat back down again. “How did you two meet?” he asked moving his eyes between you two while everyone puts food on their plates. “We met at the BBQ two weeks ago” Jonghyun grinned looking at you. “You are in the same school as my daughter?” Mr. Kim asked looking at you clearly curious to find out more about you.

 

You nodded “I am. We have a lot of same classes, except for a few and except for the fact that JeeSun is majoring in child psychology and I am majoring in child development” you explained. “Oh really? Is there any difference between the both?” Mr. Kim asked taking a bite from the delicious looking food. "I already majored in psychology so that's why I chose to do Child development too. Child development goes deeper in a child's behavior, why certain children act a certain way. I thought it would come in use when I want to work as a psychologist" you explained. "That's good for you. I am proud my daughter is doing the same thing" Mr. Kim added with a smile on his face. The conversation about colleges and majors continued as Mr. and Mrs. Kim did their best to find out more about you and get to know the girl their son was dating. As soon as everyone finished their dinner, Jonghyun and JeeSun helped their mom to clean up the kitchen table and put the dishes in the dishwasher. Onew on the other hand doesn’t say anything and is just blankly staring at you. If you can’t stand something, it’s that when people stare at you for no reason. “What?” you smiled uncomfortably. “Nothing” he smiled shaking his head. “Do you have something you want to ask?” you continued looking at Onew. "Actually yes, but I have to ask Jonghyun too" Onew started. "What is it?" Jonghyun shouted from the kitchen clearly hearing what Onew just said. "Oh the guys had this idea to go on a road trip next week, for a long weekend before we go on tour again and before these lovely ladies start their internship" Onew continued. “Internships?” Jonghyun asked looking at both you and his sister. “Well we still don't know where we will be placed yet. Today we got I don't know how many papers to fill in and we have to return them Monday and then we will receive an envelope with a list of associations we might match with to do our internships" you explained.

 

“And they make us write a whole freaking novel on papers. Although I am good at writing, it’s a lot of work” JeeSun added. “Hey it will be fine” you smiled with confidence. “We cannot screw this one up though. It’s going to be six month” JeeSun added sounding somewhat terrified. "I am very sure you girls will be able to do that" Jonghyun smiled with confidence. “But six months do sound like a very long time” Onew sing songed. “Oh it’s very very long” JeeSun agreed. “But about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter