29. || Accidental Meeting

Shy Girl (Re-Released. New update is here!!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

JeeSun ordered two hot chocolates and came back to sit with you and took off her coat as well while you took a sip from the hot chocolate. "Mhm, this is really good" warming your hands on the cup. "They really have the best coffee and hot chocolate here" JeeSun convinced you. "I believe you" you shrugged. You both continued to enjoy your chocolates, as a group of teen girls were sitting a few tables from you started to whisper constantly looking over at your table. "Yah isn't that Jonghyun's girlfriend?" one of the girls cheered. "Jonghyun has a girlfriend? How do you know?" one of the other with the red framed glasses replied. "They have been spotted together a few days ago" girl number one informs her friend again. "That doesn't mean anything" the girl with the glasses chuckled. "No she's right. I saw her a few days ago at the airport" girl number three with a polka dot headband in her hair. "Is that she?" girl number two replied with big eyes looking at her friends. "Oh and it looked like she was pregnant or something?" girl number three continued. "But I am not sure". "What?" and the girl with the glasses turned her head to look over at your table "You think it's his?" she added sounding somewhat disappointed. "It better not be his. Isn't he a bit young to have a baby already? She will ruin SHINee". "I don't even think it's his" the girl with the curly hair draped over her shoulders interrupted. "I heard rumors it isn’t his".

 

And the girls kept ranting about rumors they have heard and what not else. No matter what it was, it appeared to be interesting. You took another sip from your hot chocolate while you and your friend were caught in a conversation about the most random things until the door from the shop swings open as Jonghyun and Onew walked in. You didn't see them coming in, JeeSun on the other hand did and decided not to say anything. While you were taking another sip from your drink, a pair of hands covered your eyes making you nearly choke on your hot beverage. You placed your cup back on the table, trying hard not to spill anything. "Who is this?" you giggled placing your hands on his. Once your hands touched Jonghyun's, you knew it was him. "It's me" Jonghyun whispered removing his hands from your eyes wrapping his arms around you pecking your cheek. You shifted in your chair to face Jonghyun. "What are you doing here?" "I am here to pick you up?" Jonghyun smiled ily at you. You gave your boyfriend a confused look and looked back at JeeSun. "Ah, I texted him we were here since he asked us where we were at" your friend confessed.

 

"Ooh" you giggled. "But I thought you had some things to do?" "Already done" Jonghyun smiled at you and leaned in to give you a kiss. "Are you coming with me?" "Ah..." and you looked back at JeeSun who just made a gesture to go "It's ok...go with my brother" JeeSun shrugged "Now I have some more time for my boo" she cheered pulling on Onew's hand "Your boo?" Onew shrugged and sat down in the empty chair next to JeeSun and kissed her. "Yes, you are all minez" she claimed leaning her head on his shoulder. You got up from your chair and threw your jacket back on while these girls from a few tables away were staring at your belly and the fact that Jonghyun was here to pick you up. You felt like a piece of meat checked upon. You threw your scarf around your neck and didn't button your jacket just yet. Instead your boyfriend Jonghyun started buttoning it for you. "Baby, you need to close your jacket, I don't want you to get sick" and pecked your lips. "I wasn't finished yet" you whispered smiling at your boyfriend and quickly looked at JeeSun and Onew. "I see you guys later?" "I think so yes. I will text my brother about how and when. Just go and have fun, whatever it is that he is taking you" JeeSun shrugged. "Ok" you cheered with a big smile on your face taking your cup from the table and finished your last bit of hot chocolate and entwined your hand with Jonghyun's. "So where are you taking me?" you begged your boyfriend surprising him with another kiss on his cheek. "I am not going to tell you just yet" Jonghyun teased smiling at you.

 

Just when you two wanted to walk out of the door your dad walked in with his wife. Just what you needed. "Sora?!" your dad calmly spoke out surprised to bump into you. JeeSun saw it. "Oh boy, here comes trouble" she murmured warming her hands on the mug. "Oh it's her dad again? What is he doing around here anyways?" Onew murmured while he watched you and Jonghyun from a distance. You got a little nervous and squeezed Jonghyun's hand a little. He could tell you didn't like to be near your father at all.  "You look good" your dad complimented you. "Are you ok?" and talked to you as if nothing ever happened. "What do you want? Just leave me alone ok?! I don't have anything to say to you" you murmured trying to stay calm and leave the cafe without making a scene. "Sora I am sorry about what happened the other day. You didn't look ok" your dad continued. Your dad's wife giggled "Did you pass out because you're pregnant?" Your facial expression went blank. "Oh you are?" your dad's wife added sounding just as surprised as his fake wife.

 

"Don't be silly" your dad shrugged. "How can she have a baby? She's not even 21 yet and not married for that matter". "Just leave me alone" you whispered calmly looking at Jonghyun "Can we go? I don't want to talk to him. I don't feel comfortable". Just by looking at you he knew you were somewhat afraid of what your dad was going to do. Jonghyun headed for the door, but your dad grabbed you by your arm stopping you from walking any further. His grip reminded you of a past you didn't want to remember. "Sora, you are not really pregnant are you?" your dad slightly raised his voice. Jonghyun took your dad's hand off your arm. "Let go of her! That’s a warning for you". Your dad shrugged. "Did you knock her up?" Jonghyun's blood started to boil. "This is none of your business. Do us a favor and stay out of our lives" he warned your dad calmly trying to control his temper. Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter