37. || Trashed

Shy Girl (Re-Released. New update is here!!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

"Chu...ChungHee?" you murmured looking surprised with big eyes looking at your brother. ChungHee smiled from one ear to the other "It's good to see you again sis". You smiled "Ah, I can't believe it's really you" and blinked your eyes once more "Oh come in" you shrugged. ChungHee shrugged "Of course it is me" and closed the door behind him. "I missed my little sister. Although you're not so little anymore" he joked. You chuckled "You haven't changed one bit. I missed you too, I am glad you're here" Lina stopped crying and studied ChungHee instead with her big brown wet eyes on her pacifier. "Aigo" ChungHee smiled at Lina and looked back at you "She's yours?" he asked surprised with a big grin on his face. You smiled with pride "Yea of course she is" and took her little hand in yours and kissed it. "Say hi to your uncle ChungHee". He carefully her cheek. "Hi gorgeous" and her little head. "Let's get inside" and walked into the living room followed by your brother.

 

ChungHee introduced himself to everyone, except that he already knew Mrs. Kim and sat himself down in the couch next to you. He looked back at you and the little Lina who still studied him calmly. "I didn't know you had a baby?" You shrugged "Yea it wasn't exactly planned to be honest, but at the same time I can't imagine life without her right now" and sat Lina on your lap supporting her back with your arm. "What about Jonghyun? He isn’t home?" Your brother asked with curiosity. "Ah he's working right now and won't be home in the next weeks" you sighed looking at the TV screen where SHINee was wrapping up the live broadcast performing 'Dream Girl'. ChungHee wrapped his arm around your shoulder "I know you miss him. You really love him do you?" You smiled like an idiot "He's the love of my life and besides, he's Lina's daddy, and of course I love him". Your brother shrugged. "So when's the wedding? You better invite me" he joked. You giggled "Ah no wedding plans yet and if we ever do, I will let you know".

 

JeeSun gave you a glare "If you ever do? I will kick my brother’s if he doesn't propose to you soon". Mrs. Kim chuckled looking at her daughter "Don't jinx it". You shook your head "You know, love is more than just a wedding license and I love Jonghyun with or without". "And I am very positive he loves you just as much" Mrs. Kim assured you. "I know he does" you smiled comfortably and looked back at your brother "You want to stay for dinner? We have a lot to catch up on don't you think?" Your brother shrugged "Yea we really do. Why don't we eat out? The weather is amazing outside, my treat" ChungHee insisted. "I'd like that" you agreed. Mrs. Kim and Mr. Kim got up from the couch. "I think we better get going. You two will be alright here?" Mrs. Kim asked to make sure you both would. ChungHee also got up "I'll keep an eye on them" Mrs. Kim smiled "Guess we will see you soon?" "Definitely" ChungHee confirmed with an assuring smile. "Bye gorgeous" Mrs. Kim sing-songed pecking Lina's cheek and looked back at you "Sweetie, you know if you need anything you can always call right?" "Yes we know, we will be alright, but thanks" you said rising from the couch as well and walked Mr. and Mrs. Kim out. Mr. Kim didn't say much as if something was bothering him.

 

As soon as you closed the door you walked into the kitchen to prepare Lina's bottle while holding her. "Come, I'll take her" ChungHee insisted. You handed your little girl over to your big brother. Surprisingly Lina didn't object and started to explore her uncle's face. "She's adorable" he chuckled looking at Lina "You are as cute as a button aren't you?" and her cheek with his index finger "What's her name anyway?" You placed Lina's bottle in the microwave for a few seconds "It's Lina" you smiled with pride taking the bottle out again and handed it to your brother "You want to feed her?" ChungHee took the bottle from you "I'd love to" and sat himself down in the couch as soon as he entered the living room. "Who knew I had a little niece" and started to feed her. Without objecting, Lina started drinking keeping her eyes on her uncle scratching his wrist with one hand and tiny nails. "She really looks like her dad from what I can tell" You gave your brother a clear nod. "Don't mention it. That's what everyone says". ChungHee chuckled. "I'm sorry sis".

 

You shook your head "Don't worry about it" and you sat yourself down next to your brother "I'm more than ok she looks like her daddy" and smiled looking at your daughter who now had her eyes beamed on you. ChungHee looked at you "What's with Mr. Kim anyway? He didn't really say much nor said anything to you. He looked rather annoyed or something". JeeSun sighed "Don't mention it. My dad he never supported Jonghyun going into the music business and my dad kind of takes it out on SoRa". ChungHee raised his eyebrow "What's that for? Why would he be angry with you?" You shook your head "I don't know, he just doesn't like us being together that much?" JeeSun nearly choked on her water "You kidding me? My dad is angry at Jonghyun, not you". You sighed "Maybe he is, maybe he's not. He is not exactly happy with the situation. Jonghyun going against his will, having a baby without being married and to be honest, sometimes I don't even think that would be a great idea either, it will make your dad even more angry" you confessed.

 

"Sora, don't say that! My brother loves you and I am pretty sure he doesn't care much what our dad wants. He is doing whatever he wants to do without letting anyone get in his way. My dad will come around eventually, don't worry about it. Leave dad to me and Jonghyun, it has nothing to do with you, I promise" JeeSun assured you "Well let's not get sentimental and let's go out and eat somewhere" ChungHee insisted "You want to come along?" he asked looking at JeeSun. "If that's not a problem, I would love to". "Of course not" ChungHee shrugged. Lina finished her bottle in the meantime and everyone prepared themselves to leave the house. While JeeSun and ChungHee put Lina in the stroller, you made sure everything in your house was locked. For some odd reason you checked everything twice looking like a control freak.  JeeSun gave you a confused look "Is everything alright? You look a bit distracted". You shook your head "No, everything's ok. I just have a weird feeling leaving the house" you confessed and took your purse, keys and phone. "Sis you're probably worried too much and that is why you need to go out. What can possibly happen?" ChungHee said trying to comfort you and walked out of the house walking behind the stroller. Quietly you and JeeSun followed ChungHee and walked through the park on the way to a nice restaurant to eat somewhere. After walking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter