14.|| Not Ready Yet

Shy Girl (Re-Released. New update is here!!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

While you were having dinner at your place after the funeral, your aunt looked at you ready to ask some questions. "Don't you want to go on the road trip with your friends?" she asked clearly breaking the silence. “I don’t know. I can’t leave them alone” you said looking down at your food rather playing with it referring to your siblings. “Sweetie, I think it’s good for you to go out for a few days, clear your head before you start that big internship. I think your mom wouldn’t want you to cancel on it either” your aunt reminded you. “Are you sure it would be ok?” you asked looking at your aunt still doubting about going, not because you didn’t want to, but because it made you feel guilty leaving everyone else at home while you were having fun. Your aunt nodded. “Yes. Your sisters are going to see friends this weekend and I will take care of the two little ones. Don’t feel guilty, just go” she assures you. “I think it will do you good if you came” JeeSun assured you placing her hand on your wrist. You nodded knowing they were right. This is not what your mom wanted you to do. “I think you guys are right” you sighed looking at your boyfriend sitting next to you.

 

Everyone continued their dinner, but no one was really finishing it, because no one seemed to be hungry, not after today. After dinner you decided to pack for your road trip first so you didn’t have to worry about that anymore. After that you decided to watch a movie, just to distract your mind. Jonghyun and JeeSun decided to stay with you as you all three sit down on the couch while you snuggled up to Jonghyun placing your legs over his lap resting your head on his chest while he had his arm around you. When the movie was finished, you didn’t really want to be alone and especially not tonight. “Jonghyun?” you whispered lifting your head looking at your boyfriend. “Mhm?” Jonghyun mumbled looking back at you removing a hair from your face. “Can I stay with you tonight?” you asked looking at him. “Are you sure? You don’t want to stay here?” Jonghyun asked taking your hand in his. “I would just like to be in a different environment right now” you mumbled squeezing his hand. Jonghyun smiled at you. “Alright, you can stay with me” and gave you a kiss. “Oh come on you guys, I have feelings too” JeeSun pouted looking at you two being all lovey. Jonghyun just laughed at his sister just to annoy her.

 

You went into your room and grabbed your bags prepared for the four day trip. Just when you walked out of your bedroom passing your mom’s bedroom, where the door was open, you saw the curtains move, but the window was not even open. You glanced around and saw your mom sitting on her bed. You blinked your eyes several times thinking you started hallucinating. You shook your head. "This can’t be, I am not seeing ghosts" you mumbled to yourself, but your mom was still there smiling at you, causing you to drop your bags and walk into your mom’s bedroom eager to find out what it was that you saw. It felt chilly the further you walked into the room seeing nothing more than your own breath. “Everything is going to be alright. I will always be with you” your mom whispered softly smiling at you. “Mom?” you said wanting to talk back to her, but she disappeared. You awkwardly just looked around the room and decided to leave and grabbed your bags making your way to the living room where Jonghyun and JeeSun were waiting for you. “Sweetie are you alright?” Jonghyun asked looking at you as he was standing in front of you. You nodded giving your boyfriend an assuring smile. “Yeah” and gave Jonghyun a kiss. “Let’s go”. “Have fun” your aunt shouted from the kitchen. “Thanks” you shouted back and followed JeeSun and Jonghyun outside to his car. Jonghyun placed your bags on the back seat together with JeeSun while you step into his car heading to the Kim residence.

 

Jonghyun parked the car on the driveway in front of his house as the three of you stepped out while JeeSun took your bags from the back seat closing the door behind her shut handing them to Jonghyun. She unlocked the front door entering the house followed by you and Jonghyun. Just when Jonghyun wanted to take your bag upstairs you stopped him grabbing his arm. "I will only need this one" you smiled taking one of the bags you wouldn't need until your trip out of his hands. "That's what I packed for tonight" you added. "Then I will bring this one to my room" he assured you taking the smaller bag up to his room. You in the meantime followed JeeSun into the living room where their parents were watching a funny game show, after you took your shoes off. “Hey sweetie” Mrs. Kim greeted you welcoming you with a hug. "How do you feel?" "I'm doing ok" you smiled back at her. “If there is anything we can do for you, don’t be afraid to ask ok? We will be glad to help” Mrs. Kim assured you. “I'll remember that. Thank you” you smiled at Mrs. Kim gratefully before sitting down in the couch next to JeeSun. “I am going to get you guys some tea.” Mrs. Kim added as she walked into the kitchen to prepare the tea for everyone.

 

In the meantime Jonghyun came back as well and sat himself right next to you wrapping his arm around you surprising you with a kiss while you rested your head on his shoulder and your hand on his lap. Mrs. Kim walk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter