16. || The Papers

Shy Girl (Re-Released. New update is here!!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

"I am a police officer myself, but be my guest" He threatened Onew. "Are you her boyfriend?" "No, I am her friend and she clearly doesn't want to see you nor talk to you" Onew continued. "Just leave please". "What is going on here?" Key asked wondering why Onew was taking so long. "You? Didn't she tell you to leave her alone?" "I am her dad. I need to talk to her, it is really important" he firmly demanded and not planning on leaving either. "Right" Key crossed his arms in front of his chest. "She doesn't want to talk to you and I am sure she has very good reasons for it.  Leave or else we will call the cops". The man smirked. "You kids, I am a cop myself. They will not come out and arrest me. Look all I am asking is five minutes with her. It's really urgent". You and Jonghyun walked back into the cabin again when you both heard Key and Onew arguing with a man that had a familiar voice. 'Oh no, did he follow me?' you panicked. "What are they doing?" Jonghyun asked giving the others a confused look while they all raised their shoulders not knowing.

 

Jonghyun decided to have a look why the other two were talking to a man at the front door. "What are you guys...." and stopped his sentence looking at the tall man "Who is this?" "Sora's dad" Onew dryly answered. "So you are he?" Jonghyun started to get protective of you. "She doesn't want to talk to you nor see you. What do you want?" "And you are?" your dad asked looking at Jonghyun scanning him head to toe. "That's none of your business. You didn't answer my question, what are you doing here? What do you want?" Jonghyun continued while he started to get a little bit angry. He knows everything about this man. "I just want to talk to her for five minutes and then I'll be out of here, but it's really important that I do. She needs to know" her dad nearly begs. "She needs to know what?" you asked softly with your arms crossed standing between Jonghyun and Onew keeping a secure distance. "Can we talk about this privately?" your dad asked you not wanting to discuss such matters with people he didn’t know. You shook your head. "No, why? I don't have anything to hide from my friends. Or are you afraid they will find out what of a jackass you are? Is that it? Your reputation? Gee I almost forgot. It has always been more important than your family. Whatever it is, I don't want to hear it" you added agitated.

 

"Look I am really sorry for everything that happened. I am sorry for everything that happened with your mother" he started but you cut him off. Your eyes filled with tears and anger.  "You're sorry? Am I supposed to feel sorry for you? You're as selfish as you were back then when you left mom. When she found out she was sick. When she needed you. You left us for another woman, and you're sorry?" you continued as you start to cry out of anger. "You are the last person on earth I feel sorry for. You have your whole life together haven't you? A new wife, a new family. I don't care what you want or what you have to say. You're disgusting. I don't want to see your face ever again, now leave" you demanded him. "Sora, if I didn't really have anything important to say to you I wouldn't be here. I wish I could have said this in another way, but you leave me no choice" your dad raised his voice. "What?" you said blinking your eyes. "I was going to explain it to you, but you don't want to. I'll see you soon" your dad finally added handing you an envelope that felt kind of heavy and walked back to his car taking off.

 

Key closed the door while everyone walked back into the living room. Taemin really did not like the idea of seeing you cry. You walked into the kitchen and opened the big envelope, finding out they came from his lawyer. 'What could he possibly want?' "What is it?" Jonghyun whispered approaching you carefully. "Papers from his lawyer" you murmured softly blinking your eyes and took the papers out starting to read them. He is demanding full care of your two little brothers and younger sisters and takes the case to court? You couldn’t believe what you were reading. "No...." you mumbled shaking your head "Baby what is it?" Your blood was boiling with so much anger. "That bastard" you screamed. "Hey hey...." Jonghyun whispered trying to calm you wrapping his arms around you. You start to cry and scream at the same time not knowing what to be. "That bastard, I'll kill him!" and dropped the papers onto the ground going through your knees. The guys were completely in shock and so was Jonghyun. He didn’t know how to react or what to say and took you in his arms sitting on the ground with you comforting you. "Why? Why?" you sobbed.

 

JeeSun gathered the papers and found herself curious to read that your dad wanted full custody of your siblings. 'This will not be happening. I am not going to let that bastard ruin my best friend'. JeeSun puts back the papers back in the envelope trying to think of a way to help you, and she knows exactly how. "Baby, everything will be alright. I promise" Jonghyun whispered not letting you go. "How can you say that? He wants to take away my brothers and sisters. What is ok about that? I promised my mom. He can’t" you sobbed still angry and upset. Jonghyun took your face between his hands and peers into your perfect hazel eyes. "You don't have to do this alone. We are all here to help you. When I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter