8. || Truth or Dare

Shy Girl (Re-Released. New update is here!!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

"Alright, how about we play a game" Key started since you were all waiting for the drinks to be delivered to Onew’s room. "OH a game huh?" JeeSun chuckled. “Yes! How about a truth or dare game” Key suggested scanning around the room. “Now that is exactly my kind of game” JeeSun sing-songed getting off the bed to high five key. Taemin looked a little hesitant. “I always screw up with this game” he smiled stretching out on the bed making himself comfortable. “It’s just a game” Minho grinned leaning backwards onto his hands. Just before they wanted to start, room service was here to deliver your drinks. “Let the games begin” JeeSun cheered rubbing her hands while you looked a little uneasy. ‘This is so not my kind of game. I hate truth or dare games’ you mumbled to yourself. You never quite understood why everyone loved it so much. It was entertainment for one and torture for someone else. “Okay, who starts?” Minho asked looking around for any volunteers. “Duh, Key of course. He is the one who suggested it” Jonghyun chuckled curious who he was going to pick as his first target.

 

“Ya! Ok. Truth or dare...Minho” Key smiled giving Minho a somewhat devilish look. “Don’t give me that look. It’s evil” Minho chuckled deciding on what he should go for. “I’ll just go for a truth now” he then replied looking back at Key anxiously awaiting a question. “Have you ever shoplifted?” Key asked with a straight face. "OH damn, ah! If I have ever shoplifted?" Minho repeated the question thinking really hard on how to answer that one "I think I did when I was about three years old. My mom once told me I just grabbed a candy bar while my mom was doing the groceries and I took it and walked out with it and mom didn't notice until I was home and found it in my pocket" Minho confessed. "OOOH, bad boy, I knew it, haha" Onew laughed out loud. "You do kind of look like a criminal" Jonghyun grinned earning a death glare from his band mate nearly sitting next to him. “Truth or dare...Taemin” Minho continued looking at the innocent maknae sitting on the bed hugging one of the pillows on the bed. “Truth” he smiled anticipating what his hyung would come up with. "Hmm, if you and someone else were the only people alive on earth, who would you pick in this room for the other person to be?" Minho asked thinking he had the best question yet. "What kind of question is that?" Taemin grinned not sure at first what to answer to that. "You cannot cheat. You can only pick one person" Minho added. “Jonghyun hyung” Taemin smiled not sure why he picked him, but he came first to mind.

 

"Hey don't you like us, I thought you would pick me" Onew teased Taemin giving him a little push knocking him over. "I really appreciate you picked me" Jonghyun added with this adorable laugh of his. "Oh Gee! Heum...Truth or dare JeeSun" and looked to his left since she was sitting between him and Onew. "Alright, truth" JeeSun smiled confidently.  "Why is everyone doing truth?" Key whined. "See it as a warm up round" Minho smiled looking at the diva sitting next to him. "Ok, what is on your mind right now...and you can't lie" Taemin teased your friend as if he could read her mind. "I am not sure if you really want to know" she chucked quickly looking over at her brother trying to pick up what his mood was. He could explode if she was going to be honest. "Oh come on, I would like know what is on your mind for once, sis" Jonghyun teased his twin sister. "Oh you shut up Jonghyun!" JeeSun added sticking out her tongue. "OH MAN, ok...I need to be honest right?" "Yeah DUH!!" Key laughed. “It’s called truth or dare for a reason”. ", ok.....I will be so caught for this....but I am thinking of one person in particular right now" JeeSun started while everyone’s eyes are at your friend. "YA who is it?" Jonghyun continued looking at his sister with big eyes. "I know, I know, I know" Taemin sing songed with the cutest smile on his face "It's Onew isn't it?" Onew hid his face in his hands, he got caught and JeeSun too. How did he know?

 

"HAHA, I knew it" Key laughed out loud. You can't help it but laugh too, JeeSun never gets shy but she was definitely blushing this time. "Am I so easy to read?" she chuckled. Jonghyun just looked at his sister with big eyes "Omo, do you like Onew?" he asked not sure if he want to laugh about it or not. "Hey, wait until the next round" JeeSun excused herself making her point, "It's not your turn yet, babo" she brother sitting on the floor next to you. "AH truth or dare...Sora" She looked at you with the most evil smile you’ve ever seen. She was going to embarrass you alright.  "This is boring but truth for this round" you smiled anxiously looking at your friend. "Among everyone in this room, which guy would you like to date?" JeeSun teased you. She knew exactly what your answer would be and yet she wanted you to say it out loud. What’s her motive? "Oh man!!" And looked around the room pretending you were really thinking hard about it "Jonghyun?" you answered shyly wanting to hide yourself and buried your face in your hands.

 

"Ah really?" Jonghyun asked smiling cutely at you. You nodded carefully "I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter