26. || Commitment

Shy Girl (Re-Released. New update is here!!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

"What do you mean by anxiety attack? I am not really following?" Jonghyun murmured looking at the doctor not quite understanding. "What I meant to say is, she might need to reach out for some psychological help. We checked her and she seems to be traumatized by something, which we can't say what and we will not know unless she will start talking to someone professionally" the doctor explained. "Sora and the baby will both be alright right?" Mrs. Kim begged the doctor worrying about your health as well as her grandchild’s. The doctor nodded. "They both will be ok if Ms. Seamon takes her rest and steps away from the stress, if she doesn't it will affect the baby and that is not something we want". "Poor child, she has gone through so much already" Mrs. Kim sighed. "When is she allowed to go home?" your aunt asked as she would like you home with her other than the hospital. "She can go home today. Please keep her out of the stress and make sure she gets enough rest from time to time and I would also recommend for her to stop working throughout the rest of the pregnancy" the doctor informed everyone present. "We will do that. Thanks doctor" your aunt thanked the doctor while he walked away.

 

Jonghyun let out a big sigh not believing his ears. He realized even more he had all the rights to be worried about you, but hearing all of this made him worry more. 'How will I protect her from all this?' and he ran his fingers through his hair feeling as helpless as ever. "Son, everything will be ok" Mrs. Kim assured Jonghyun with a firm grip on his shoulder. Jonghyun blinked his eyes nervously. "Mom, did you hear what he just said?" "We all heard that, but can you please calm down?" Mrs. Kim attempted to relax her son. "How can I relax?" Jonghyun raised his voice without realizing it "This whole custody case is giving her stress and god knows how long this will drag on and it's clearly affecting the baby. Our baby. How will I protect her from all of this? And god only knows what happened that traumatized her so much giving her this anxiety attack". "Sweetheart, calm down. There is not much you can do to protect her from the stress honey. The only thing you can do is be there for her and make sure she relaxes." Mrs. Kim assured her son.

 

"How? I will be on tour in a few days, how will I know she will be ok?" Jonghyun worried. "We are all here to look out for her, don't worry alright?" and she gave her son an assuring look. "Maybe she will talk to you about what happened? You are the closest to her. Whatever it is she needs to talk about it and I don't have a good feeling about it". "Mom, what are you saying?" Jonghyun gave his mother a confused look. "She seems to be more than just angry at her father, maybe he's the cause of all this?" Mrs. Kim carefully added. Your aunt’s eyes grew bigger. "You think he did something to her?" By saying that she became nervous and sat herself down. "I hope he didn't, if he did I will kill him personally" Jonghyun threatened. "Son, that doesn't solve the problem. Do you want to end up in jail? What about Sora and what about the baby?" Mrs. Kim raised her voice at Jonghyun. "Look at me. They both need you she needs you and so does your child. Whatever that man did to her could help in this custody case, because right now it looks like it will go straight into her father's hands" Mrs. Kim confessed carefully.

 

"I was already afraid of that" Jonghyun sighed. "I will talk to her and hopefully she will be able to tell me what happened, but I am not going to force her". Mrs. Kim gave Jonghyun an assuring smile. "Fair enough. I suggest you spend some time with her and get her mind off things". Jonghyun nodded "I was thinking the same. Maybe I can take her to the holiday house for a few days?" Mrs Kim smiled. "You can go there anytime you’d like. It will be good for you and good for her" and gave her son a hug. "She will be alright. She is a strong girl". "She is. She is my everything, I just don't want anything to happen to her or the baby. I’d never forgive myself" Jonghyun confessed. "I know son. Leave this case to me for now and spend some time with her" Mrs. Kim assured one more giving Jonghyun another big hug. "Thanks mom" he whispered. "Oh before we go, it's her 21st birthday in two days, I think we should do something". Mrs. Kim smiled widely. "Ok. You want to throw a party?" "Just a little one with her closest friends and family" Jonghyun suggested. "I think your sister can help you out with that. I will ask your uncle for the hotel to see if he has some space for us to hold the party" Mrs. Kim shrugged. "Thanks. I will go in now and see her, is that ok?" and Jonghyun looked at your aunt and back to his mother. Your aunt smiled at Jonghyun. "I think you would be the first person she wants to see, so it is ok".

 

Jonghyun didn't hesitate and quietly walked into the room, finding you awake, sitting straight up in bed. As soon as you noticed Jonghyun walking in you started to break down and cry. Jonghyun rushed to your bedside. "Baby" and took you in his arms. "I am so scared Jonghyun" you s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter