36. || Live Broadcast

Shy Girl (Re-Released. New update is here!!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Jonghyun has been gone for a few days now and the hole in the window has been fixed. Nothing strange has really happened after the incident and you felt a lot safer with JeeSun in the house too. Two girls together are stronger than one right? In the meantime you have been seeing Mrs. Kim regarding the custody case and were on the mission to find your biological dad. That didn’t come so easy and to track down your brother to back you up in the whole case wasn’t a piece of cake either. Although Mrs. Kim managed to track down your brother sooner or later. With the balcony doors open and the warm summer breeze going through the house, Lina was playing on the floor on her purple/pink/yellow/blue flower play mat playing with some of her toys, while JeeSun was helping you in the kitchen to prepare lunch. JeeSun shrugged of the sight seeing Lina play all by herself "Lina is so cute and she's growing so fast too. Just feels like yesterday she was born". "Tell me about it. Can't believe she's three months already and she's growing to look so much like Jonghyun too, it's ridiculous" you shrugged. "Oh she really does. Except for the hair" JeeSun shrugged and looked at Lina once more who tried to roll herself over. "Oh my god, look". "What's the matter?" you shrugged not knowing what JeeSun was talking about. She pointed at Lina "Lina is trying to roll over". You dropped everything and the both of you rushed into the living room while JeeSun started filming with her phone while you sat yourself in front of Lina as she continued to try to roll herself over and finally managed to do so. "Oh my gosh, Lina!" you cheered kissing your little girl while she smiled at you talking baby language. "Come here you" and scooped her up from her play mat under her armpits and sat her on your lap and kissed her again and again. "Mommy is so proud of you".

 

"Alright alright, say something to daddy. I will send this Jonghyun" JeeSun giggled while Lina pointed her finger at her auntie's phone thinking it was something interesting. Technology these days. "Lina, say hi to appa" you cheered holding Lina's hand to wave at the camera. Lina continued blabbering baby language and explored your face with her little hands. "Don't you want to say something too?" JeeSun said looking at you before she would stop filming. "Ahh he knows how much we miss him and he knows we love him right? Or don't you?" you joked looking into the camera. "Well we'll be on team daddy this weekend right princess?" you cheered kissing Lina. "Say love you daddy" and you helped Lina doing butterfly kisses to the camera. "Bye bye" you smiled in the camera. JeeSun turned to the camera to film herself "Well brother, we just don't want you to miss out on Lina's milestones when you're away from home. You better get back here in one piece. Oh and take care of my fiancé for me, byeee" and sent off the video to Jonghyun's phone.

 

You played with your daughter a little bit while JeeSun finished the salad for lunch before you sat down at the table to eat the delicious salad she made, until the door swung open and Mrs. Kim walked in. "Hey" you smiled finishing the last bit of salad on your plate, while Lina played with her toy sitting in her high chair hitting it on the plastic board in front of her releasing some music. "Mom, what are you doing here?" JeeSun asked cleaning up the plates from the kitchen table since you were just finished. "I came to see how you girls doing?" Mrs. Kim smiled sitting down next to Lina. "Hi sweetheart" she kissed Lina who looked at her grandmother with her big brown eyes. "She looks so much like her daddy". You smiled with pride "Yea she does. Oh and guess what she just did today right before you came?" Mrs Kim smiled looking curious. "What is it?" "She rolled over by herself" JeeSun cheered clapping her hands so proud of her little niece. Mrs. Kim smiled widely "Really? She did? That's wonderful" and she turned back to little one sitting in her chair "Did you really?" she sing-songed looking at her granddaughter and caressed her cheek "She's really growing so big". You smiled "She really does. I can't believe how fast she grows".

 

"Oh darling, now it's going really fast. As soon as they roll over they will start crawling, pull themselves up on the table or in their beds, say their first words and start talking and walking. That's how fast it goes. Better enjoy every single second of it" Mrs. Kim shrugged. "Oh I believe you" you smiled pecking your daughter's cheek before you her head "I never knew what moms were talking about, but now I know exactly what they mean. I just feel sad that Jonghyun is missing out on most of it" you sighed. "He did not miss out on this one. I caught it on camera" JeeSun cheered with pride. "You did? Can I see it?" Mrs. Kim asked looking at her daughter while JeeSun her mom the footage you sent to Jonghyun. "How cute, I am sure it will make his day as soon as he sees this video" Mrs. Kim assured you. While JeeSun showed Mrs. Kim the video sent to Jonghyun, you picked up the rest of the plates from the table and the dishwasher. "Anyways...I got some news for you. Something you might be happy about" Mrs. Kim continued as she looked at you specifically. "Really? What is that?" you asked surprised. "I found your brother and he's in town and wants to see you" Mrs. Kim carefully broke you the news. "What? Wait a minute...you found my brother and he's here? In Seoul?" you asked in disbelief. Mrs. Kim smiled "You bet and he wants to see you". "My goodness, I haven't seen my brother in forever" you whispered. "I saw him the other day and I think he is doing well and he really wants to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter