35. || Bye Daddy

Shy Girl (Re-Released. New update is here!!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Just when you finally fell asleep, the alarm on Jonghyun's side of the bed went off loud enough to wake up everyone in the house and neighborhood. He turned it off and rubbed his face with his hands and looked right next to him, finding you peacefully sleeping. He couldn't resist and kissed your temple before he quietly stepped out of bed to check on his sleeping little Lina but she wasn't quite sleeping. She was wide awake looking at her daddy and started to smile when he shadowed her bed moving her arms and legs in excitement. "Hey gorgeous" Jonghyun whispered with a big smile on his face taking his little princess out of bed giving her a big kiss "Are you smiling at daddy?" As if she was answering her daddy, she mumbled something in baby language and rested her head on Jonghyun's chest as if she knew her daddy was going to leave. Jonghyun walked around the bedroom a little and opened the curtains a little bit to see what the weather was like while the sun was about to come up.

 

You groggily opened your eyes and found Jonghyun pacing around the room holding your daughter. Jonghyun at first didn't notice you were awake but as soon as he turned around he saw you were. "Look who is awake?" and carefully sat down on the bed putting Lina down between himself and you and made himself comfortable. "Good morning sunshine" you smiled kissing your little girl good morning and rubbed her tummy and looked at Jonghyun. "Good morning" you whispered thinking he looks extremely handsome with his messed up hairdo in the morning. Jonghyun leaned in to kiss you "Good morning baby" and caressed your cheek "You look tired, didn't you sleep?" "I feel as if I got ran over by truck" you whispered while Lina started to kick around her little legs reaching out her hand to Jonghyun's face. Jonghyun shrugged looking at his little girl grabbing her little hand spoiling her with kisses while he could. "Daddy's going to miss you little sunshine" and looked back at you with a big smile on his face "I am going to miss my two girls" and leaned in to kiss you again while Lina stared at the mommy daddy skinship going on. She wanted to let you both know she was there in the middle and started to raise her voice squealing a little before on her hand.

 

"Mhm, someone wants attention" you shrugged. Jonghyun smiled picking up Lina and rolled himself on his back and raised her above his head making her smile with little baby giggles every time he lifted her above his head and brought her down to his face to kiss her a few times playing with his little girl. You couldn't help but smile at the sight of Jonghyun playing with your daughter. He seemed to be so natural as if he raised many. "Babe, how do I deal with the hole in the window? Don't we need to call someone to fix it?" you asked looking desperate at Jonghyun. "Baby, don't worry. My parents will call someone to have that fixed. I think it's better if you and Lina stay with my parents until I come back. I don't feel at ease to leave you two here all alone. God knows what freak is lurking out there to do the same thing again or worse" Jonghyun said giving you a worried look. "I know you are worried about us, but this is our home. The glass can be cleaned right? It feels bothersome to bother your parents" you whispered looking at your boyfriend. "Baby I know, but god knows what will happen if I am not here and you two are here by yourselves. We don't know if it will be just a onetime incident or not and god knows who did it in the first place. This time it was the front window, but what if one of the bedroom windows is a next target? I want you and Lina to be safe." Jonghyun added with a straight face sincerely worried considering the fact your crazy stepdad is still on the loose and made Lina sit on his chest.

 

"I understand you’re worried" you said crawling closer to Jonghyun. "Maybe your sister wants to stay with us after the window is fixed? She is dying to spend some quality time with Lina, Onew will be gone too and we won’t have to interfere your parents with a crying little Lina" you carefully suggested. Jonghyun sighed not sure what to think of the suggestion you just made. He knew he couldn’t lock you in someone else’s house either, but it made him feel sick with no one else around. “I’ll ask Jee if she wants to stay over at our place until I get back and I’ll ask my mom to check on you every now and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter