34. || Shattered Glass

Shy Girl (Re-Released. New update is here!!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

A cracking sound followed by a heavy drop echoed through the house startled you, Jonghyun and obviously Lina too because she started to cry all over again. You gave Jonghyun a shocked and terrified look. “What was that?” wondering what the sound was and where it came from. "Baby, I don't know. Please take Lina for a second" he whispered passing a crying Lina to you. “I am going to have a look. You stay here with Lina” he whispered giving you both a kiss. “I don’t want anything happening to the both of you. I’ll be right back”. "Be careful ok?" you gave your boyfriend a worried look trying to sooth your baby girl who couldn’t stop crying. "Nothing will happen. Just stay here and I'll be right back" and Jonghyun carefully disappeared into the living room to see if it really came from the living room as he first expected. As soon as he walked into the living room he felt a cold breeze going through the room and accidentally stepped into a piece of glass. “Oh crap!” he cursed happy enough he told you to stay in Lina’s room since there was glass throughout the entire living room and dining area. He stumbled to the wall looking for the light switch turning on the big lights and noticed the big hole in the window and shattered glass all over the living room floor and carpet.

 

Limping one foot since he cut his foot on the glass that was awfully burning and bleeding too, he investigated the rest of the house and noticed that even pieces of glass reached the dining area and Lina’s playpen wondering who could do such an evil thing. He looked out of the window but didn’t see something anything suspicious. He limped to the front door to make sure it was locked all possible ways and thank god it was. No one broke into your apartment but someone clearly tried to make a statement by throwing a hole in your window. Jonghyun stood there for a second looking at the whole wondering what to do with it and decided to cover it up with a few old newspapers as much as he could and decided to give his mom a call who would call someone to repair the window first thing in the morning since Jonghyun was leaving the country. Lina finally stopped crying although she was still whining a little glancing at the door on her fingers waiting for her daddy to come back. You kissed her head and walked back into your own bedroom. “Mommy is not going to leave you alone in your room tonight” and carefully rubbed her back sitting yourself down on the bed waiting for Jonghyun to come back.

 

Jonghyun cleaned up as much glass as he could but it wasn’t easy for him to see it with his bare eyes since it was in the middle of the night. There had to be some serious vacuuming done the next morning for sure. He switched off the lights again and limped back into the bedroom with a now sleeping Lina in your arms. "Baby, you're still up? You nodded and smiled "Yea, how can I sleep not knowing what is going on?! What happened?" you asked worried looking at Jonghyun while he limped on one foot to the other side of the bed after he closed the bedroom door. "Someone threw a big piece of rock through the window and there's a big hole now. Not forget to mention there is glass everywhere" Jonghyun said trying his hardest not to make you worried so much. "The whole window? Was?" you raised your voice wondering what took him so long. "I cleaned up the pieces that I could see and taped off the hole in the window as much as I could with some old newspapers to keep the cold out. For now I don't want you to go into the living room with Lina and possibly step into glass, it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter