33. || One Long Night

Shy Girl (Re-Released. New update is here!!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

While you nearly finished making dinner and Lina entertained herself in her playpen shaking one of her toys, Jonghyun walked into the house coming straight home after a long day of group practice. He dropped the bag on the floor in a corner of the living room and immediately started to smile as soon as he saw his little girl. He walked over to the playpen finding his little princess wide awake trying to eat her toy. As soon as Lina saw Jonghyun she started to communicate to daddy, whatever she was saying in baby language, she was happy her daddy came home. "Hey gorgeous" Jonghyun smiled taking his little girl out of the playpen and gave her a big kiss "Daddy missed you so much" and kissed her again. Lina stared at her daddy with her big brown twinkled eyes while Jonghyun walked into the kitchen to greet you and pecked your cheek. You smiled like an idiot and turned to look at Jonghyun. "Hey, you're home already?" while he pecked your lips. You noticed Jonghyun looked pretty tired, it must have been a long hard day and he had such a long day ahead of him tomorrow. "You look tired. Are you ok?"

 

Jonghyun gave you an assuring smile. "I am tired, but I am feeling much better seeing my two beautiful girls" and gave you one more kiss. You smiled "Well in that case I hope you're hungry. I think I made a bit too much" you shrugged. "I am starving...it smells good like always" Jonghyun smiled not keeping his eyes of his little girl. You turned back to the stove in front of you and looked back at Jonghyun "Can you feed Lina in the meantime?". "Of course" he smiled and turned to his little girl in his arms "Are you ready for your bottle? Yes yes?" he sing songed while Lina explored Jonghyun's face with her little hand placing it close to his mouth while he pretended to eat it "Or should daddy eat your tiny little hand?" and pretended to bite her hand again while she just stared at daddy as if he'd gone a little crazy. Jonghyun went through the cabinets to look for her bottles but he didn't find one. You opened the dishwasher and handed it to Jonghyun " I cleaned them today" and went back to finish the cooking. "Ah! If it wasn't for mommy, daddy would be looking for it for hours" Jonghyun shrugged and took the formula and scooped the right amount out of the can into the bottle and poured in some water and placed it in the microwave for a few little seconds. Jonghyun shook the bottle in front of Lina "Time to eat sunshine" and gave her a kiss and sat himself down in the kitchen chair and slowly started to feed his little girl. While eating, Lina didn't take her eyes of her daddy and held her little hands on his.

 

Dinner was ready in the meantime and you stopped behind Jonghyun's chair and wrapped your arms around his neck and rested your chin on his shoulder and smiled at the sight of daddy daughter time. You Lina's head and pecked Jonghyun's cheek "Dinners ready...you want some rice with veggies and soup?" Jonghyun turned his head "Everything that you prepare is good" and you prepared the plates and bowls with rice, veggies and soup and placed it on the kitchen table. Since Jonghyun had been working hard all day and was now feeding his daughter you decided to feed Jonghyun some rice and veggies so his food wouldn't get cold. He needs to eat since he is the one working his off and keeping the roof above your heads.  While you were eating your food, you placed a local newspaper and magazine on the table "Did you see this?" you asked looking at Jonghyun. He gave you a confused look "No..what is it?" You opened both to the pages where pictures were spread of you and Jonghyun together with Lina while you took a stroll in the park earlier this week. "Damn paparazzi. Some don't know the definition of privacy" Jonghyun sighed "How will I know you two will be ok when I am away? They will do whatever they can to get what they want".

 

You sighed "I think what they want is a glimpse of Lina. In these three months no pictures have been leaked nor snapped. Not for press purposes anyways. I think everyone gets curious in the extend they will stalk for it. I had some cars tailing me yesterday when I got back from visiting your sister". "Babe, why didn't you tell me? These kinds of situations can be tricky and dangerous. I don't want anything to happen to you nor Lina". You sighed "I am still alive aren't I?" Jonghyun shook his head "I kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter