44. || Messy Marvin

Shy Girl (Re-Released. New update is here!!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

You were in the kitchen preparing breakfast for Lina pressing fresh orange juice enough for the three of you while Jonghyun was preparing himself for the fan meeting later today and walked into the kitchen correcting the shirt he was wearing kissing his little girl good morning surprising you with a kiss on your cheek afterwards "Good morning beautiful". You turned your head to face Jonghyun finding him right behind you "Good morning to you too" and couldn't resist to press your lips on his "You look handsome today" you complimented your fiancé wrapping your arms around his neck inhaling his scent. Jonghyun nodded carefully with a smile plastered on his face "Thank you" and leaned in to kiss you "You look beautiful too, but you always do". Lina watched the both of you from her high chair with her jaw nearly hitting the plastic frame she held herself onto moving her eyes back and forth between her mommy and daddy until she hit her hands on the plastic in front of her seeking attention "Appa?!".
 

Jonghyun turned around to face his little princess "Mommy's almost done with your breakfast sweetie pie" and kissed her head. Lina gave her daddy a confused look with a 'that's not what I meant daddy' expression on her face and pointed at her fluffy friend next to her on the kitchen floor to remind her appa that her doggy needs to eat too. "Your daddy hasn't forgotten about Roo" Jonghyun assured his princess putting some food in Roo's food bowl. In the meantime you were finished making the juice and preparing Lina's baby cereal with chocolate taste, her favorite. It was always either that one or the banana taste. You placed the can with orange juice on the table and poured some juice in your girl's drink cup. Jonghyun joined both his girls at the table after he fed the dog enjoying breakfast with the both of you while Lina was trying to eat her cereal by herself for the first time opening a new world for your little girl. Another sign of growing up.

 

By the time you were finished with your breakfast, Lina had the most of it on her cheeks and hands almost making her stuck to the chair. Jonghyun couldn't stop laughing at the sight of it and grabbed the kitchen towel from the bar in the kitchen wiping his girls face "I bet that was good huh?" Lina just smiled back at her daddy sticking one of her fingers in making it hard for daddy to clean up the mess she put on herself "It looks like daddy has to give you a bath. You're sticking to the chair like glue". Although Lina didn't understand her daddy's sarcasm, she started to squeal in excitement laughing at her daddy's statement. Jonghyun put back the towel facing back to his messy looking princess "Oh you think that's funny too?" and took her out of the chair not being able to stop laughing. "Let's give you a bath you messy Marvin" and pecked her cheek heading into  bathroom followed by Roo who just kept guard at the door wondering what was happening with her little owner. While Jonghyun gave Lina a bath you cleaned up the kitchen table and prepared yourself for the doctor’s appointment. By the time Jonghyun came down with a clean little girl you passed him her boots and jacket to prepare her to face the weather outside. As soon as Lina was ready you threw on your own boots and jacket. "You ready to go mama?" Jonghyun smiled like an idiot holding Lina in one arm and his bag in the other and headed out to the door.  You shrugged following Jonghyun after you grabbed your purse and closed the door behind you. After Lina was buckled in, Jonghyun drove the car in reverse from the driveway heading to the doctor's office in the hospital.

 

Jonghyun parked the car as close as he could and walked into the hospital while Jonghyun held Lina. You went to the desk to let them know you had an appointment. The lady behind the reception desk told you kindly to sit and wait until the doctor would call you in, but at first you had to leave your urine. You did as told and went into one of the toilets to go to the bathroom and left your urine in a plastic cup while one of the doctor’s assistant picked it up and went into the doctor’s office. You waited with Jonghyun in the waiting room feeling somewhat ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter