They are together....... and his SHOCKING TWEETS

still here with you

One night he was little bit drunk but he was conscious enough to go to shin hye’s house and sat there all night in front of their house and fall sleep there on the street but his face was covered and no one knew that’s him but one knew and that was shin hye’s brother shin won who came and uncovered his face and got shocked but he managed to take him inside and he lay down on the couch and slept again and by the time he woke up looking around found no one and he was wondering where is that place…..and out of nowhere and to his surprise he heard shin hye’s voice saying” why you are doing this?!” he got shocked and turn around finding shin hye looking at him with sad and disappointed face he stood up and went to her slowly and suddenly he hugged her and hose tears which was he was holding back were coming down…

Yong hwa: -I missed you so much I can’t stand being away from you please don’t do this we will figure out something just stop being away from me…..

Shin hye: -I wish there was a way but there is not……..

He pulled off from the hug and held her face with both hand and raised her head..

Yong hwa: -we will find way if we are together we will find away and there is no one on this planet can stop us I just need your promise about being with me ok?! You are everything for me and I want you to consider me as the same shin hye just please promise me that’s all…….

Shin hye: -I promise you that I will wait no matter how long it takes….

He smiled and hugged her again and this time she did hugged him back and she missed him a lot and she realized yong hwa is only person can fix this and he will and he will make sure everything will be ok and she just needed to trust him….

He came back home and start his brain to think and work till they will survive….

He got an idea and tweeted that on twitter:-

“Lucky am In Love with my best friend lucky to have been where I have been” I will always love you for thousand more years my love….

That tweet was enough to make fans newspaper reporter all of the world go gaga on yong hwa and shin hye was also confused but she promised and now she trust him and fans were RT and Favourite that tweet like thousands of them and yong hwa smiled and got a lot of replays saying who is this tweet for oppa?!         

3 days passed a lot of people were talking about this tweet till they got shocked by his another tweet: -

I will not let anything take you off me…… I have died every day waiting for you…all the long I believed I have found you… please don’t leave my side now….

People were going mad about his tweets and so does his manager and production house but he was doing this all for his shin hye…….

His third tweet: -

It supposed to be “you have fallen for me” but it came opposite “I have fallen for you” and I can’t hide this longer because I will announce to world I am in love with Miss. Park <3

Shin hye was shocked and scared with third tweet and she didn’t how to deal with it…

During 10 days he tweeted this three tweets and everyone was now beyond sure that those were for shin hye…