The fairy tail and magical kiss

still here with you

With saying this word the arrival jang guen suk got shocked before anyone see him he went back and ran outside and his tears came down and became hurt…

Hongi came too for support shin hye and yong hwa who was still in coma and doc asked them to leave not that much people can stay so shin hye along with her parents and yong hwa’s parents and jung shin with min hyuk too left the hospital the only one who stayed there was Hongi and Jung hyun waiting and waiting…

Shin hye and her mom invited yong hwa’s parents to stay at their place and shin hye with yong hwa’s mom were in kitchen and preparing food yong hwa’s mom instead of cooking along with shin hye and send shin hye’s mom out of kitchen so they were preparing food and suddenly yong hwa’s mom noticed something and suddenly held shin hye’s and it surprised her she smiled sadly looking at her…

JYH MOM: - yong hwa gave you this bracelet didn’t he?! He most love you so much to give you that because I gave it to him to give it to someone he love the most in the world and seems like you are the lucky one my daughter am so happy that yong hwa have you in his life and am just… I just want him wake up again and

Shin hye held her hands again: - don’t worry umma he will wake up and he will be at his best condition and he will joke around us again I promise you…

His mom smiled and continue cooking and so does her but what they didn’t know was shin hye’s mom was there heard everything about bracelet and her daughter care for him and his family made her realize one thing “shin hye love yong hwa to the core and she is ready to lose everything for him and his family”…

Back to Hospital yong hwa’s condition became worse and twice he had heart attack and doc could save him but their hope was down about him waking up.

Shin hye barely could sleep and slept for two hours then woke up with nightmare that equal the time when yong hwa got another heart attack and doctors were doing a lot of effort to save him then they were about to quit trying then jung hyun begged them not do that and called shin hye and she got panic and went to hospital with her car and when she got there she saw jung hyun broken along with Hongi and saw doctors shocking their head in negative way her phone dropped and jung hyun turn around along with Hongi they shocked their head too so she started saying “ no…no he can’t do that no…” she ran to yong hwa’s room and nurses tried to stop her but doc told them to not so they left her alone with yong hwa she held his hand and touched his face…

Shin hye: - how dare you to not wake up?! Wake up now we haven’t finished our album and our MV and we still have so much work to do “she start shaking his body but no reaction” “she shouted lightly” yong hwaaaaa wake up now you can’t leave me alone you have to hear what am saying come on wake up….”she went down to his face and kissed his lips lightly” I love you pabo so much please wake up so I can say this face to face please…”still no reaction then the doc and nurses came to take yong hwa’s body she remembered her promise to yong hwa’s mom about keeping him alive” so they were about to get his body out of the room “ for your mom yong hwa please……

Suddenly the breathing apparatus start beeping and his heart came back to live and all the doc and nurses come to shock along with shin hye who smiled with tears coming down…..

Doc: - that is a first… a miracle.

Nurse: - it’s like fairy tale a true love kiss saved him…” she smiled at shin hye”