MY FEELING.........WHAT ARE THEY?!!!

still here with you

PSH POV:-

HIS ATITUDE was realy wierd i couldnt stand it he just conffess to me that he was in love........

why he is in love....who is that girl........how do they know each other.......since when that happend....??? i was asking those stuped questions in my mind and i was looking at him countinuesly trying to find a way to find out his secret his crash but how....

it was already  3 A.M when yong hwa woke up and strech his hand and saw shin hye was sleeping while setting so he just looked at her then he slowly brushed her hair away then he puted beside him all he coud do was looking at her her eyes her flowing hair she was perfect no one could ask for more all he could ask was why she is not with him why with someone else not him.......so he slowly kissed her hair and puted his head over her head and hugged her from the backand he was scared cause he thought how would he will be when she says ""  I DO "" i church and suddenly his love will go under the grave   he looked over her and a 1000 thought came for him but he couldnt do anything for himself so he closed his eyes and a tear came down and dropped to her face so she opened her eyes slowly and knew that someone was huggingg her when she sence yong hwa's tears she was shocked of his tears and heard him whispering "" i miss you so much "" suddenly her heart beats became fast and her tears came down feeling sad for yong hwa that girl didnt knew that he was in huge pain because of her but all she knew that she was not going to move and she is going to stay in his arm cause if she didnt it wouldve benn awkward and he wouldve been sad so she stayed up like that whithout knowing that niether yong hwa closed his eyes for sleeping so in this way they both stayed woke all night feeling sad and thier tears would came down without stopping.........

PSH POV:-

all i knew i have to stay in his arm he needs me now am sure of that but why.......why your tears are coming down yong hwa ..?? do you love that girl that much....why my heart hurt and why i feel like i wanna turn around and hug him back and saying everything will be ok.......yong hwa what is wrong with us.........why i feel so much hurt with you.....?!!!!!!

JYH POV:-

all i knew that i wanna hug you and tells you everything i wanna say to you......

she wanted to push his hand away or she just wanted to go out from this hug.....her hand was close to his hand and it was about to tuch when she heard him saying something that made her froozen in her place......

yong hwa whispered:- i love you so much......why cant you feel me too..

after this words she stayed like that for the rest of the night in his arms and some how she felt that she was save in his arms and felt comfortable and slept like that while yong hwa's hand was around her hugging her from behind.....

yong hwa woke uo yawing and rubbed his eyes and looked around and didnt saw shin hye around he stood up and looked for her but she was not in the house so he called her but turns out that she left her phone he scared alot but all he could do was waitting for her to come back after that he changed and went out for looking for her he was like crazy looking for her calling her name when he was hopeless he turn around and saw her coming smiling while holding some packets and some fruits he really gets pissed but more like he was scared so he went to her looking at her with a worried face she smilled to him...

shin hye:- oh...you are here i figuar out that we dont have enough food and coffee so i.....

yong hwa hugged her tight so she stopped talking with all her stuff she hugged hm back and lets say they were careless if someone saw them....

yong hwa:- i was worried about you why would you go out early like that......?!!!!!!

shin hye was speachless all she could say was :- am fine yong am not sick why would you be worried??!!

yong hwa let it go of the hug and thier face was still close and for shin hye she couldnt breath easy with his forhead on hers...

yong hwa:- of course i will worry.... you are the most preciouse person to me how would i not be worry..;plz dont do that again...

she looked at his eyes he really did mean that her eyes was wide opened looking at his face closely they just stayed like that then yong hwa knew that people will come and stare so he stepped back and looked at ground.....

yong hwa:- am sorry i was over reacting i didnt mean to am really sorry.....

he took the shopping back from her and went away all she could do was staring at him.....

shin hye:- JUNG YONG HWA..... why you are doing that to me you know how amweak for your hug....

they both came home yong hwa made coffee for both them though shin hye said her thank you but he didnt listen to her all he did was playing piano while the rylics came by them self to her mind she didnt wrote it down cause it was already saw in her feeling and autumaticly when she looked at yong hwa the words just came all her should do is tuching her chest and feel her heart and knew exacly what was those rylics would be.....

yong hwa was talking on the phone with a director of our first mv's when he caught me staring at him i was so emmberissed with his look i thought he wold say or do something but he looked away and countinue his words with the director.....

suddenly yong hwa tapped her back she cared cause it was too suden she falled to his arm and causing her to hold on on his waist while he was holding her back with his hand on her shoulder ......

yong hwa:- are you okey shin hye.......?!!!

shin hye just looked at his eyes staring at him she didnt even knew how should she should look at him with gods know what feeling she have now....

PSH POV:-

just tell me how would i be fine when my weakist point is hugging you and now am huging you back i just love the way you hug me even thought i never hugged you back but it feels so good to be here when you hold me like that ..

shin hye did surpriely hug him he was shocke with her attitude she whispered something too.....

shin hye:- am ok yong hwa you dont have to be worry..

she pulled off from the hug and just stare at him and she had forget it that she was engaged in the first place...

PSH POV:-

i think it would be more hard to live with you now yong.....

_______________________________________________________________________________________

yaaaaaaaaaaaa thats me writting again miracle ryt....

i just hope you like it and more subsribe please.......

more dramatic to come...i hope you like my new style in this story less talk more t action and show...

if not i will just turmn it back like always thought i like my new style.....

any how up vote and read and wait.....

love ya allllllll