YES AM IN LOVE......

still here with you

PSH POV:- thata wasnt right why my mind think like that there is like a million reason in the world can make human inspirid the why did i chose love....... well maybe because am in love that why i think everyone is in love ahhh i miss oppa i should give him a call tonight....and for you jung yong hwa i will ask you straight either you are inlove or there is another reason.... O.........M..................G he gave me a pen and paper to write a lyrics and here now thinking about those things am such stupit girl by the way its freezing in here i wonder why yong hwa wore only a tank top doesnt he feel cold at all.....END OF THE POV

Yong hwa looked at her in the balcony she was nodding to her self and pointing to stuff  and talking to no one he was scared why she became like that he wore something then held a blanket and head over to shin hye who was still talking to her self  and she was rubbing her shoulder from coldniss so he put the blanket over her shoulder then she suddenly turn around and looked at him he was finelly wearing something then he pouted and looked outside till yong hwa start talking and she was ready to listen...

Yong hwa :- did you thought about the lyrics or you were too busy with this little chat with your self which by the way freaked me out......

shin hye:- hmmmm i was thinking about the lyrics it just didnt came up to my mind sorry....

yong hwa:- well think fast we have to at least finish a song today ok......

then he turn around and wanted to turn back inside before he gets inside shin hye said something very shocking.......

shin hye:- ARE YOU IN LOVE YONG HWA????

yong hwa stopped in his place and he didnt know how answer this so he just keep walking but stopped cause shin hye stood right infront of him..

shin hye:- answer my question please are inlove or not just answer with yes or n....

yong hwa:- yes am in love now will you leave my pass i wanna go .....

shin hye went away she didnt know why she was upset with that answer of his so she looked at him he was setting and playing the guitar quitly.....

it was already evening and they were very tired lying down in the couch they were hungry so they order some food and they ate well then shin hye went to kitchen to make coffee then she felt yong hwa staring at her standing by the door she smiled awkwardly and she raise the cup and give him a signal if he wanted a cup of coffee he shoked his head but then he walked closer to her again this stupit wall was behind her and kept her from running away he came closer and looked inside her eyes she was scared because he closed the gap bettwen them then she closed her because his face was getiing near her so she felt his arm on her face then it gone when she opened her eyes he was shoking his head and looked at her with a weird look...

yong hwa :- are you planing to sleep in here?!!

shin hye's mouth was wordless then she spoke:- whh...what...what were you doing now?!!

yong hwa raised his cup:- i wanna drink coffee of mine not '' he held her hand with a cup of coffee'' not yours.....

then he left shin hye blinked her eyes twice then looked at him leaving frowning.....

shin hye:- pffffffffff and who said i will share my coffee with you pabo.......

they were setting next to each other watching tv suddenly shin hye felt a heavy thing felled over her shoulder when she looked it was yong hwa'head she wanted to push it away it got worse cause his head now was in her lap then she stood up hardly and put a pillow under his head then she wanted to walk away but she got back why???!!!!! her brycelet was stuck with his coller and then she accedently tuched his face just to remove it from his coller so basicly she was holding his face and thier face was sooo closesuddenly a pear of eyes opened and looked at  her her heart beat start getting faster looking at his eyes she just lost for a couple of second then he held her hand and remove the brycelet but her hand was still on his face......

yong hwa:- your hands please.......

she didnt pay attention untill he left her chin and repeated:- your hands off me please.......

she quickly remove her hand and felt very emmbersed and turn to the other side again yong hwa smiled......

when she stopped blushing and being shy she turn around and wanted to speak but all she saw was a sleeping face infront of her she called him couple times but no answer but she saw sweat in his forhead so she tuched it and knew it was not a big deal  but she still tuched his face and removing his hair over his eyes and looked at him pouted again a sad pout this time.......

shin hye:- how can i live with you if you give me a heart attack 4 times a day for months?!!!!!!! i dont think my heart could handle it so please stop ok yong stop thinking about your love and start working please i just wanna work ....

________________________________________________________________________

boring or not i wrote it like it or not i update it so if u subscribe or comment i will be thank full if not i wont mind but please do wait for another update for the rest of my 2 storis ok..... have fun reading it..