PITCH BLACK...........made up

still here with you

it is been three days since they last talked cause after hearing those word from her he surely didn't get closer to her.......

they were in recording studio and yong hwa was a sick a bit he sat down with his eyes closed till the producer called them and they went to recording studio and the music started and everything was ready and yong hwa started with a rap then he sang a part then shin hye sang..............

he was in the middle of the song when he cought very bad  and he tuched his chest but he couldn't stop coughting then after that he couldn't breath so he dropped the microfone and ran out to rest room and all shin hye could do was looking at him with a scared look drawing on her face..........

he came back to the rest room and he looked very tired she went to him slowly and brought a water for him so he sat down and drank the water.......

shin hye:- what was that?! why you are sick like that and you don't tell me?!!!!!!!!

yong hwa:- am fine don't worry i won't die...........not yet.

before she countinue the producer came and talked to yong hwa..........

producer:- the doctor on his way............and to not waste time let shin hye ssi record her song ok?!

yong hwa nodded:- ya sure .......thank you by the way.

the producer nodded and left then yong hwa spoke without turning around......

yong hwa:- go now and record your song atleast "" cought"" at least lets record something today go now.

she went away and knew that there is no point of talking to him..........she just crossed limit when she said ""  I HATE YOU""

she breathed hard and saw yong hwa looking at her with a mad eyes so she bow down and the music started.........

 Pitch black by shin hye :-

i' am anxious ,, still scared to face you....

your hand gestures ,, your way of talking ,, i want to forget them......... ""her heart ache a bit ""

i wan to believe that our awkward encounter was just a dream in the middle of the night 

that is what i will think..........."" she couldn't think only about that night when he was drunk and conffess""

when the black night comes i get sad so i can earse you ........completly.......

is this love........? is this my greed ? its not that easy...

if my blackend and burned heart is the same as i am ,,,,,,,,,i can't help it.

i am getting afraid ... i don't know 

Pitch black

all day i think of you

no matter how hard i try ,,,,,,,,i can't do it........."" she finelly raised her head looking at yong hwa who was still angry but she just wanted to all this be over""

there is no use..........like a fool 

when the black night comes i get sad so i can earse you ........completly......."" she said in her thought............"" why i can't earse you yong why? ""

is this love........? is this my greed ? its not that easy...

if my blackend and burned heart is the same as i am ,,,,,,,,,i can't help it.

i am getting afraid ... i don't know 

Pitch black......................Pitch black.

after the song one tears by one came down so she wept them and ran out fast then yong hwa feeled scared and ran after her till he knew that she was in a binch setting doown he tapped her shoulder when she turn around he held her shoulder and stood her up and smiled at her..........

yong hwa:- done crying ?!!

shin hye looked at him in his eyes:- thanks to you no am not......

he wipt her tears then held her shoulder and made her closer to him :-  am sorry for wahtever i said okk just don't hate me please T___T 

she smiled while her tears came down and heat his chest then she hugged him tight he did the same.....

shin hye's POV :-

i can't stay mad at you.......one word from you then i will be happy..............paboooooooooooo

yong hwa's POV:-

as long as you are happy i will be too...........even if am not around.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hellaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

what do you think..................?!!

COMMENT FOR GOD SAKE PLZ SO AT LEAST I KNOW U READ IT AND NOT BORED WITH IT ....................