Yong hwa is sick.........

still here with you

So that was yong hwa kept coughting  and all shin hye did was looking till the doctor has arrived and he went to the resting room to do a check up for yong hwa for a bit shin hye thought  for a moment to follow the doctor but then she said in her mind that this is just a private bettwen doctor and yong hwa......

in the rest. Room :-

doctor:- yong hwa breath deep for me will ya...

yong hwa breathed deep but then he cought badly so he breathed out quick then noticed some blood on his hand while covering his mouth that made him shocked so was the doctor 

yong hwa:- what is that doc?!! "" his face was scared so much """"

Doc:- yong hwa ssi I think you should do some check up am little bit insecure....

yong hwa:- you are scaring me doc what is going on be honest?!!!

Doc:-  look I don't wanna make you scared but...

yong hwa :-but what?!!!

___________________________________________________________

shin hye was behind the door hearing every detail 

she was holding bottle of water for yong hwa but then suddenly she heard doctor saying to yong hwa made a shock of her life.....

___________________________________________________________________

the producer came and saw the bottle of water is on floor and the floor is wet and shin hye was setting down on the floor looking shocked and she was shaking her head negatively ....

producer:- are you okkk ?!!! 

Shin hye:- no am not and never will....

producer:- why shin hye ssi what is going on ?!!

shin hye stood up and she was in a mess but she managed to stand up and bowed to the producer and went away ...........

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

yong hwa was frozen in his place looking at the doctor but finely he gathered all his strengh and talked.......

yong hwa :- are you sure about that doctor?!!!

doc:- am sorry but i really think you should do check ups in hospitals........

yong hwa gave him a weak smile :-  deh doc thanks by the way........

yong hwa and the doc shake hand  :- sorry yong hwa ssi i wished i could do something for you.......

yong hwa smiled :- you did what you can doc thank you for that.........

after that the doc left yong hwa sat down and his tears came down he covered his mouth and cried silently.......

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

yong hwa came back to the studio and saw shin hye who was prepering for her song he just looked at her till she looked back but she just couldn't do that she just didn't smile instead she bowed her head down and focused on her song..........

yong hwa's POV :-

shin hye what is wrong with you.........am the one who is sick and i have to smile to you till you won't be sad........gosh i wish you know how much i need you now i really do.........

shin hye's POV:-

yong hwa am regret of everything...........everything i did and hurted you am really sorry....i will try to be with you without tears come down T.....T

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

but i will revil what is wrong with him later on.........

sorry for dramatik chapter i hope you read it.....

subscribe and comment arraso <3 <3 <3