weird feeling.........

still here with you

yonghwa packed his stuff smillng geeting himself ready for his new journey.....his new journey starting with the one he love in this world and the weird thing was he was smilling all the time his bandmates knew the reason but they were afraid of the finel result and they were also scared of telling him that......

in the other side we have shin hye who was busy packing her stuff and then about time she got tired and wanted to sleep but she had to finish packing or she wont have time to pack up her stuff tomorrow anyway she took off her engagment ring and washed her face when she got back to her room she held the ring to put it back in her hand but something stopped her she started looking at her hand and remembered yonghwa's face his smilling and him helding her hand and kissing it then he left with a meaningful smile he gave to her before going she quickly woke up from her daydreaming and put the ring back to her hand like that would magiclly maked her not to think about him but it wasn't working she still thought about him and the idea of living with him freaked her out......

yong hwa byed his bandmates and left it was the longest ride ever until he got to the house.....when he got there and entered the house it was amaizing house with a musical instrument like piano and multipel guitars and a lot it was perfect he was smilling picturing himself living in here with shin hye ofcourse was amaizing.........

shin hye got in the house without knowing that yong hwa is already in the house she entered the house and looked inside it was amaizing that she didnt notice she was walking backward and then............

yong hwa turn around and saw shin hye coming backward he wanted to warn her but it was too late she turn around in a wrong time she bumbed into him and almost falled he grabbed her by her waist with both hand and she linked her arms around his nick like in a slow dance pose then he slowly pulled her up to his hug when she looked up her hair was blocking her view so she wanted to brush it away so did he when thier hand tuched she backed her hand away so that didnt left anyother choice yong hwa brushed her hair away then suddenly his hand find his way to her face she closed her eyes and beside that she couldnt breath with his hand on her face then suddenly she felt a warm hand over her hand when she opened her eyes she saw he is holding her both hands and smiled the same meaningful smile like in the coffee shop and spoke.........

yong hwa:- i think that your hands belong to you so if you dont mind taking it back i will be thankfull........

she looked down her hands were still on his chest she freaked out then quickly pulled her hands away from his and run to her room and quickly closed her bedroom door and sat behind the door with her heart racing more than any car will do in a car race then she made her self calm then went out she looked for hm she saw him standing by the window and he only wore a black tanktop she was scared why he only wore that infront her so she spoke from far and in a very much speed......

shin hye:-ok firse can you please put a shirt on and then can you please come then start warking please..........

yong hwa looked at her in a very annoying look then made his way to where she stanted and she was surprised by his attitude she backed off step by step untill a cold wall was behind her he stand infront of her and closed the gap bettwen them....

yong hwa:- no one tells me what to do or what not to is that cleaar for you mrs park or not.....??????

shin hye pouted and almost crying and wanted to leave then he put his hand on the wall she looked at him in a very upset look..

yong hwa:- and  for your nomber one order i wont wear shirt and for your nomber two order ok lets start warking shall we...

shin hye:- i won't wark with you till you will put a shirt on is that much clear to you?!!!!

she wanted to leave in the other side he puted his another hand there and looked straight in her eyes.......

yong hwa:- i dont think you understand me look you have two choice here"" raised his two finger"" first you gonna start work with me right now or second start work with me now is that clear to you choose i wont do any pressure on you......

shin hye looked around she cant move and she cant do anyhting becoz ethier choice she has to work with him finelly so she just nodded and put her head down untill he backed offslowy then he gave her a paper and pen and he went to the piano and start playing it she looked at him he was weird acting weird she went out and start thinking she did a lot of thinking and after alot of thinking she came with one explaination for his situation and that was HE WAS IN LOVE.........

______________________________________________________________________________________

hi everyone plz dont throw any egg at me bieleve me i was studying all the time i was missing today i had timme to write so plz take it from me ok have a good time reading it ok love ya please dnt forget to comment i loveeeeeeeeee comments thanks.