Yong hwa 2 - 0 Guen Suk

still here with you

Shin hye sat down in the bench while yong hwa went away to bring water for her he totally forgot about last night fight because what he heard just now shocked him and got out of his comfort zone……..

Yong hwa :- here you go drink some water to calm down…

Shin hye took the water and drink it and didn’t believed herself what just she said to guen suk she was shocked by her words…

Shin hye raised her face and saw yong hwa checking his mobile and didn’t looked up at her but she kept looking at him and thought that what if she ruin the wedding for real for him and let go of everything for him while she was in that thought he suddenly looked up but shin hye managed to look away so she won’t get caught…

Yong hwa :- feeling better now ?!

Shin hye’s face was still down :- am fine thanks…..

She stood up to leave but yong hwa hold on to her hand make her to look at him she was struggling wanted him to let go of her..

Yong hwa:- you are ignoring me and then you crying hugging me then you are going  away what did I do tell me ?!

Shin hye managed to take her hand back :- am just tired yong please do leave me alone …

Then she left without turning around and look at him what she had been through was enough during this day night …

It was time for making scene no.2 and all set to do that and so was yong hwa and shin hye face too that looked like a couple who just broke up…

Director :- so shin hye u became angry when yong hwa talking and suddenly you shout  to him to stop this nonsense then you yong hwa you became more angry and throw this glass to the floor and pick up your jacket and ready to go out and you say ok then I will go and never return when you say that shin hye you get shocked and hold on to his arm and slowly going to hug him tight then you yong hwa wanting to stay there nut again get more angry and hold both her hands and letting them go and leave while you shin hye break down and cry is that clear to both of you?!

Yong hwa And Shin hye both bow their head down :- yes sir…

Director :- good because I want to finish this scene and other scene today we have to finish in two days come on get ready all…..

The set was ready and all were ready ……

Yong hwa was wearing black suit with black shirt and tie too and shin hye was wearing dark blue with little flower on it and they were ready..

Director :- ok yong hwa shin hye ready ….. Let’s begin shall we….

Camera and all were ready and director give the sign to start and they did with yong hwa shouting at shin hye and then shin hye shouting then the hug part came she hold on to his arm and suddenly him heart beat faster when she slowly hugged him from behind and her hand was on his chest and she was crying and she was not acting she was crying for real but since everyone thought she is acting no one noticed her acting well everyone except for yong hwa who hold her hand and they were shaking badly but for the scene he let go of them and pretend to go then shin hye sat down and cry so much till director say cut then she stood up and ran away crying afraid of someone might see her both yong hwa and guen suk follow her but yong hwa will be the first to get her and she just cry so much yong hwa was shocked he thought she might be sick or something otherwise why would she cry like that so he sat down and she cried more while he kissed her hair and cursed it….

Guen suk :- yong hwa2 point for you and zero for me…. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I DONT EVEN DARE TO SAY READ OR SUBSCRIBE COZ I DIDN'T UPDATE FOR SO LONG............

AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

BE KIND WITH ME MY LOVESSSSSSSSSSSSSS