Finelly something to laugh about..........

still here with you

it was shooting day thier next MV about a guy falling in love with a girl in the first 5 second he see her and so on............

yong hwa was wearing a blue shirt and dark blue jeans and shin hye was wearing orange dress with a colorful flower on it and they were ready to do thier scene but yong hwa's look was beyond handsome so shin hye's eyes were on him all the time and so was the other studio's girls...

  Scene No.1:-

they bumped to each other and all the girl's stuff was on the floor so they bend down to gather her stuff  and when his hand touched her hand he looks up and see her face he falls for her in that first 5 minute but she won't look up to his eyes just take her stuff and leave........

Scene No 2:-

 they are in some kind of room  and the boy running behind the girl laughing the he grab her from behind and  lifts her and turns her around   when he puts her down she pushes him  then  the girl start pillow fight and the feathers is all around them she again want to run away but he grab her but he  twirls her and back hug her then lift her and keep going around suddenly the girl falling on the bed and the guy laughing a lot the offer his hand but instead of standing up she pulls him down and a feather is on her face he slowly get his face closer to her and blow the feather off her face and they start eye lock......

Scene No 3 :-

they are walking and the guy just staring at the girl's face when suddenly without warning he remove her hear and smile but steping back and she feels wierd but then he snap twice and a band come behind him and he start singing all she can do was smiling then he come around her and grab her hand dance and he dance with her in a very romance way then he cover her eyes with his hand  turns her to his lift side and opened her eyes with a great shock with a state written in one of the biggest city poster " Will You Marry Me?"  then he bend down singing and take out a ring to her she just nodded to him he jump from joy and gave her a ring then hugged her tight then lifts her up turning her around when he puts her down  thier forhead touched  then kissed her cheek and she grabed his arm and lift together leaving the place....

THE END OF THE MV..............

Yong hwa and Shin hye looked  at each other and got shy reading the script but then the director wanted the best so they agreed....

Director:- so there is a few thing missing those cast brought the wrong clothes so we will do the second scene the pillow fight ok?!!!

they both nodded before they start director said he has to push her to the the wall then the scene start........

yong hwa pushed her to the wall shin hye stared back and smiled smirking he get closer then she escaped but then he grabbed her arms and hugged her and lifts her up and turning her around  but then something wierd happend because of the carpet under them they falled sonner before pillow fight and she was over him when she picks her head up and its like they do the scene before the time and all the cast were open mouth and widen eyes.............

shin hye stood up quick offer her hand and yong hwa took it and stood up they looked away but suddenly they heard cast started laughing which made them laughing more so a few worker came and took care of everything ...........

and that day became unforgetable day for this two which they laughed thier heart out..........

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

helloooooooooooooooooooooo

an update i know its so long but now i have time so enjoy <3 <3 <3........

comment and subscribe ok.........

muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah