she loves him...... and he knows it

still here with you

Script: -        

Guen suk will take shin hye to a party where shin hye will imagine yong hwa everywhere behind guen suk during the dance in the end she will ran from guen suk back to yong hwa and for yong hwa he imagine her too everywhere and finely they will meet up at their usual place and find each other on tears she ran to him and hug him tight so does for him so when they pull of they keep touching each other faces and then hug again then the MV will end…

But first they had to learn the dance steps and it was problem for yong hwa since he just got his health back to almost normal every time he got hurt shin hye wanted to help but from far he signed her to not and stay away from him…

The dance was very sentiment so even in practice yong hwa and shin hye had to be close which didn’t made any reaction by guen suk and seems he didn’t care at all instead he was hiding his pain with smile so the three of them were in deep pain but they didn’t showed to each other…

Sometimes guen suk was talking to shin hye and she was not aware because she was looking at yong hwa all the time and that made guen suk hurt too but he couldn’t do anything yong hwa won this game in fact there was no competition till he win cause from first time he was winner but he was fooling himself by thinking opposite so in this time he simply gave up and didn’t want to play the bad guy and separate this two and knew he has to do the first move and knowing something else made him for sure to know that shin hye’s love for yong hwa is real and…

Flashback to last yong hwa’s heart attack: -

Guen suk decided to visit yong hwa anyways but his timing was not perfect because when he got there he saw all panic and saw shin hye ran to the ER room and it was yong hwa’s room so he followed her thought Hongi and Jung Hyun saw him but didn’t paid attention cause for them it was over so he opened the door and saw what he not supposed to see that was shin hye fighting for his life then she kissed him saying “I LOVE YOU” to him and her promise for saying that face to face if he woke up and how miracle happen when she said that he suddenly came back to life thought he supposed to be happy for his friend being saved but he didn’t cause he just lost the love of his life shin hye…

END OF THE FLASHBACK

The MV started and it was only guen suk and shin hye’s part where did they great and end the first scene by one shoot then yong hwa’s part came singing keep appearing in front of her imagination which that happen a lot in her real life then when she was closing her eyes then opening it it was just guen suk in front of her smiling which made the scene more reality cause that’s what was happening for real and they were not acting they were real which was something that only three of them knew that and they keep shooting and finished half of the MV and director called off and decided to finish the MV next day and yong hwa after hearing that he went back to BOICE dorm straight without telling shin hye but it was like someone told her that so she didn’t went back instead she went with guen suk cause he has to tell her  something very important and he did they went to some kind of park which was the place where they met first and that made shin hye goes to surprise and wondering why they were there but after talking and letting all emotional out she found out…….. In a hard way.