A small THINKING

still here with you

PSH POV:-

We came back home still laughing about what happen in the set we sat down in the Coach then i decided i make coffee for us and yong hwa agreed to that  So i made the coffee and i was still at kitchen thinking how much i had fun with Yong and just for one second I SWEAR one second i wished instead of jang guen suk oppa Yong hwa was my fiance then quickly  i removed those ideas and was completly out of my mind and couldn't see yong hwa infront of me....

JYH POV:-

So i had a lot of fun with shin hye i mean in shooting we were so close and couldn't  control myself and sometimes i was forgetting that am actin then come back to reality and we did a lot of NGs just like before and when we reached home she offered some coffee and of course i said YES because she pouted and i was to weak infront of that pout but what is worries me that she was there for 15 minute and that was not NOrmal so i went to know what is it......

Yong hwa tapped her and she scared her heart out and droped both cups in her hand  whick shocked yong hwa in his place...

Yong hwa :- shin hye are you oke?!! "" he hold her shoulder looking at her and she didn't looked like she undrestand anything""

Shin hye bent down to pick up the broken glasses and suddenly hurt her hand and blood was streaming from her hand so yong hwa pick her up with worry face and took her to living room and sat down bringing the first AID.......

Yong hwa took her hand and cleaned the wound  slowly buyt Shin hye couldn't feel it at all and all she did was looking at Yong hwa cleaning her wound

Yong hwa was blowing on her wound and put bandge on it then looked at her smiled :- Are you ok? it's not hurting right?!

Shin hye smiled and just nodded to him and kept staring him till he talked and she came back to reality....

Yong hwa let go of her hand :-listen i will go and clean up the kitchen and make new coffee you just sit here ok...

He left her alone and went to clean and pick up the broken glasses then he made a frish new coffee and came back with coffee and they sat down to watch TV and all her attention was for Yong hwa not TV..

Yong hwa looked at shin hye and she was trying to get up but looks like she had trouble due falling in shooting that is why she was not getting up easily and trying hard but always failling .........

So he stood up to help her but she refused and said she will do that by her self but she couldnt do that alone that is why He went  closer and whispered

Yong hwa :- stop being stubburm it doesn't suit you......

When she turn around and get shocked  because he was toooooooo close al she did was staring then he have her killer smile and pick her up in his arm...

Shin hye was struggling :- ya what are you doing?!! are you crazy put me down.......

Yong hwa took her to her bed and lay her down and put blanket over her body smirked at her......

Shin hye:- what is with your smirk ?!!

Yong hwa:- you are so cute when you get scared.......

SShin hye blushed with that and took angry pose :- you are so not funny MR.JUNG YONG HWA

Yong hwa laughed cutely :- you are even cuter when you get angry.......sooo cute with little bit blush :p

Shin hye was so angry throw pillow at him so he just get it :- ok ok i got it i will go now good night princes if u need anything just call me..

He went out and winked at her she sat touching her chest and SIGH

Shin hye:- thinking about it its so unfair for OPPA but.............this small thinking made me want him more.........MY HEART WANT YONG HWA OMG......

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

LOL how is it?

it suppose to be oon 14/2 but couldn't am so sorryyyyyyyyy

ENJOY and plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz do comment PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

TONS OF LOVE FROM ME TO YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL