BECAUSE I HATE YOU.......................

still here with you

yong hwa woke up by the light of the sun  in the morning and wondered how he got there he rubbed his eyes twice when he looked at his hand it was held by shin hye ,,,he saw her sleeping he woke up slwoly not waking her up ........he had a hang over from last night '' he carried her to her room and put her on the bed and sat down next to her bed looking at her face and tuching her cheek softly then he kissed her hand and cover her by a blanket and left the room...........

FLASHBACK  FROM LAST NIGHT :-

 shin hye saw yong hwa like that she was shocked so she get near slwoly and she saw him holding a bear and he was sitting in the bench and it look likehe notice shin hye coming so he turn around and looked at her and smiled  and laughed smirking till he broke down .......shin hye's eyes were widen so she got closer to him and hold his face .........

shin hye :- yong hwa are you........ "" she sowlloed her shiver"" are you okk?!

yong hwa shocked his head tears came down :- no.........."" his eyes were full of pain and hurt "".........can you just pull your hands away?!!!!!!!!!!!

shin hye pull her hands off and bow her hand down :- what is the matter with you?!!!!!!! i was so worry about you really.....

yong hwa's face changed from sad to mad :- its your fault am like that ............... only your fault.

shin hye was shocked so she straight her head up andhold his arm and shaked so he will lokk at her:- ME?? why what i do to you?

yong hwa looked at her with no feeling :- YOU...........you are hurting me with every way you can.......why? i have no freaking idea......" he raised his tune at the last part which made shin hye scared a bit"

she just looked at him and thought about everything they done and she didn't saw anything wrong with her attitude........

yong hwa smiled :- now you think what wrong you did?!!!!!!

shin hye:- yes i am trying hard to think what did i do wrong but i can't rem.........

yong hwa enter up her :- iI FALLED FOR YOU,,.................... that is what did you do wrong.......

shin hye's mouth was opened and her eyes were widen like size of moon :-yong.........yong hwa are you drunk? what are you talking about ?

yong hwa :- what is there not to get? I L.O.V.E  YOU............. i didn't speak france it was our language......

she was still silent while he looked at her and smiled :- you don't have anything to say right?!!!!!!1 don't worry i will get over you soon as possible and move on.................bu can you HATE me?!!!!!!!!!

yong hwa countinue :- hate me so i won't fall depper.............don't care for me much and i will learn to move on.............

shin hye was still in silent mood then suddenly yong hwa held her hand sh elooked at him tears came down slowly from both of thier eyes...

yong hwa:- i never thought i would say that to you but ........... "" he breathed deeply"" will you hate me?!!!!!!

shin hye smiled and nodded :- YES............i hate you and i always hated you so don't worry.......

yong hwa put his head to her chest tears came down  then he falled sleep while she her hand to his hair till he fall sleep then she held his hand tight and looked no where......

shin hye :- ok lets us do that yong hwa let us hate each other till we both forget each other.......

END OF THE FLASHBACK..................

shin hye saw yong hwa playing guitar calmly and he was busy and seems like he didn't remember last night at all she wiped her tears quickly and went out when yong hwa saw her smiled..........

yong hwa:- good morning shin hye.........

shin hye looked at him and she looked cold :- good morning to you too........

she went to kitchen and made cooffe when she turn around he was there so she bowed her head down not looking at him.....

yong hwa raised her face :-  what is wrong shin hye? was i that bad last night with my drinking ?!!!!!!!!!

shin hye :- nothing wrong just let me pass please...........

yong hwa made her way free :- why you are so cold?!!!!!!!!

shin hye stopped at her track without turning around :- because......................"sigh deeply" I HATE YOU...........

yong hwa frozen at his place and he couldn't say any other word..................

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

hellaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

how is the chapter chingus?!!!!!!!11

sad right? it well get better wait for it.............

mean while subscribe and comment and up vote will ya <3 

love ya allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah