HURT BADLY

still here with you

while her hand was still on his face shin hye talked :- are you ok?  is your face okey ?

yong hwa pulls her hand off of his face and said :- am fine i was just felling guen suk's place till he will be back.....

then after that he was just gone without word she just looked at him sadly but didn't say a word......

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

they finished the MV but yong hwa asked for not kissing scene so no one adoubt him and he won't get punch at his face..........

after finishing yong hwa yawned cause he was damn tired he almost falled sleep while shooting but before that he went down looking for shin hye when he found her with guen suk talking and he heard them not attend it to it thought......

shin hye :- oppa you shouldn't done that  you know........

guen suk :- i know that  am sorry i was just .....

shin hye:- jealouse?? oppa "" she held his hand and yong hwa felt his heart poped out from his chest"" don't be cause am your fiancee and no one can change that you know why?!!!

guen suk :- why is that?........

shin hye sowwoled her shiver :- CAUSE I LOVE YOU OPPA THAT IS WHY I MARRY YOU...........

yong hwa barely could breath and suddenly some tears wanted to scape from his eyes he didn't wanted that but they came down and betraid him  and when he turn around he caught them hugging then after that they kissed..........

he brashed his hair with his fingers and he kept hurting him self by watching them then he quickly went away..........

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

shin hye came back looked for yong hwa but didn't found him so she just went home but he wasn't there she even called several times but no answer even his bandmate ddnt knew about his location...........

yong hwa came back and went straight to balcony and what shocked shin hye was him holding a bottle of bear and he was drunk a big drunk...........

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

well i finished short chapter causei was sleepy that is why i ddnt want too so show some suppot ok...

love ya like always <3