Launching the album......

still here with you

It was couple days passed none of them contacted each other because both of them didn’t knew what to say to each other till they met each other at the production house but yong hwa choose to ignore her and passed by her but didn’t talked or said hi or even freaking looking at her nothing it was so awkward and painful at the same time….

The Date of launching Album:- 6th September 2015

Time: - 4:00 P.M

Location: -………………………Hall

Shin hye: - how am supposed to face him mom?!

SH’Mom: -everything will be fine my daughter don’t you be worry…

Shin hye hugged her mother and stayed there for peace of mind……

__________________________________________________________________

Yong hwa: -how am I supposed to face her Jung hyunna?!

Jung Hyun: -everything will be fine just stop stressing yourself…

He patted his shoulder and left him alone……

It was the day of event and each of shin hye and yong hwa appeared with almost same look in clothes for shin hye she was wearing a dark green dress with dark blue jacket and a yellow bag with black sunglasses and for yong hwa he was wearing dark blue shirt with dark grey jeans and different hair style and black sunglasses so their look was almost the same and they both looked very down but they had to act out so no one recognize their sad faces thought they couldn’t hide pretty well from their manager and they were sad and scared to be found out and the worst part was they had to sit next to each other on the conference and act happy while they were burning inside and the press conference started with a lot of question by the medias….

Reporter1: -congratulation for the successful album you both did I have some question to ask if you can answer me I will be thankful J

  Yong hwa smiled and bowed along with shin hye: -thank you very much and we would be happy if we answer you guys go ahead J

The reporter asked and they answered till one last reported who doesn’t look so good and looked like he is going to eat them with a lot of questions…..

Reporter: -I have question to ask for shin hye may I?!

Shin hye smiled: -yes sure….

Reporter: -I don’t see your engagement ring in your hand “shin hye’s face get paled” did you broke up with Guen Sukssi?! Did he had problem with you working with Jung Yong Hwassi?! Or what happen?! Tell us please!!

All the reporter mumbled “yah yah please answer that shin hyessi”

Shin hye got paled more and she was out of words and she couldn’t utter a word her face got white and sad and yong hwa saw that and he was so angry for scaring her like that so he answered for shin hye…..

Yong hwa: -this meeting is for launching our album to you guys why you have to take advantage of that and make it personal?! We are not going to be answer any personal question and….

He would have cursed them by now but shin hye held his wrist as a sign to stop….

Shin hye with weak smile: -what you said is true I did broke up with Guen Suk but it was never about me working with yong hwa was the problem but it was just that we have communication problem that’s all and we broke up…

She said that and stood up getting ready to leave and bowed down with same smile followed by yong hwa and their manager and the conference was over….

Yong hwa was behind shin hye and held her arm and stopped her from her track and there was no one around so when she faced him her tears were already streaming like river and he didn’t take it easy so he just hugged her tight and let her cry and wet his shirt and when she was done crying she raised her face and talked to him in a low and sad tune….

Shin hye: -we can’t be together yong you saw what happen just now?! I don’t want to be that girl who live in fear of fans and journalism all the time on what might they say we can’t because one of us going to break down this is time was me and next time is you am sorry I wish world knows how much I love you and they just accept us but they don’t and they won’t understand that ever…

Without giving him a chance to talk she left him in total confusion and shock…

He was shocked and didn’t talked for days to his bandmates and worst he start drinking alcohol a lot and get drunk soon and he was uttering shin hye’s name but his bandmates didn’t understand him at all…….