He woke up............. and he knows

still here with you

Then after this day yong hwa’s condition became more stable in next 4 days one day when shin hye was sitting next to him cursing his face smiling then she wanted to leave yong hwa’s hand grabbed it and pulled her when she turn around saw that so she start calling his name and his eyes slowly step by step start opening…..

She smiled at him: - yong you are ok you are fine… thank you for waking up…

He tried to get up and sit so she helped him to sit and he looked at her…

Yong hwa: - since when am in coma?!

Shin hye: - it’s been 2 weeks…

He rubbed his neck and looked around got confused: - where are the others?!

Shin hye smiled: - I send them off they were tired why you need anything?!

He smiled at her: - no not at all I just asked that’s all…

They both get quit but they were sometimes stealing glances …after a bit of time shin hye tried to speak to him

Shin hye: - yong hwa …

He looked at her right directly to her face: - yes?!!

With this look she get more worried and forget how to talk and say this…

Shin hye: - I want to tell you something I promised to tell you when you were in a coma can you please listen to me?!

Yong hwa smiled and nodded: - yes I didn’t closed my ear as u can see…

She faked her laugh and wanted to talk and the moment she wanted to talk…

Hongi almost broke the door: -hyung you are a wake thank god…

Then he ran hugging him while shin hye got frustrating cause she didn’t talked…

Shin hye stood up and wanted to leave: - I will go eat something see you later…

Yong hwa: - wait…. What did you want to tell me?!

Shin hye surely didn’t have enough dare to say it not in front of Hongi so…

Shin hye: - never mind I will tell you sometime else…

She left the room and left confusing Yong hwa and confusing Hongi alone.  

 

 

 

             

 Hongi: - so how you doing?! How you feeling now?!

Yong hwa: -I don’t know I feel weird did anything happen while I was sleep?!

Hongi: - anything happen?! Like what?!

Yong hwa: - I don’t know I feel something happen was I ok I mean did I get to heart attack or something?!

Hongi: - why? You feel hurt in somewhere?!

Yong hwa: - answer me hongi did I get a heart attack…?!

Hongi: - yes… you did actually have heart attack

Yong hwa: - why you bowed your head?! What happen? Tell me now…

Hongi raised his head: - you got 3… and we almost…

Yong hwa: - almost lost me?! How did I get survived?!

Hongi: - shin hye… all because of her.

Yong hwa’s smiles faded: -her?! What do you mean?!

Hongi: -we already lost hope so did the doc and they were ready to take your body and they  already recorded the time of your death but suddenly shin hye showed up and refused to give up she went to your room gods knows what she did because in next 10 minutes we heard her shouting to the doctors and when we go in your heart beat was coming back slowly it was a miracle said by doctors and when doctors asked us to leave we did but you hold on to her hand and refused to let it go so they did their job by you grabbing her hand…

Yong hwa was speechless and didn‘t know what to say …

Jung hyun came out of nowhere suddenly and said: -and she also donate amount of blood when you were in surgery and refused to leave till you get better basically we all have to be thankful to her for rest of our life for saving you twice.

 In next two minute shin hye appeared and the three of them looked at her…

Shin hye: - what is wrong?! Why you all looking at me like that?!

Then hongi and jung hyun looked at yong hwa this time so he bowed down…