MV NO.4..........

still here with you

It’s been 3 days they went back home and shin hye already started working on the songs and the production house gave them 2 weeks extend to complete their work but yong hwa couldn’t do anything or let’s say he didn’t want to do anything he was just observing shin hye doing her work and cooking and cleaning he felt pity he couldn’t help but what can he do his right hand is bandage and he is righty hand so couldn’t do anything useful with left hand so he sat down all time workless ….

It was late night and shin hye was sleepy already so she excuse herself and went to sleep she also was distance herself from yong hwa for nothing she just couldn’t bare the idea of staying at the same place where yong hwa is…

Yong hwa wanted a glass of water but since shin hye was sleepy  he had to get up and drink by himself so he did but standing up was a big problem he almost fall twice but he catch himself so he went to kitchen and grab glass to drink with his left hand so when he was about to drink it the glass dropped from his hand and broke and he hated that he couldn’t drink glass of water a lone without help so he bent down to pick up the broken glasses but while doing that he cut his palm and his left hand became useless to use too suddenly a soft hand appear and grab his hand and blow at the wound and she seemed to be worried about his hand so she held his hand and made him stand up and lead him to living room and brought first aid and cleaned the wound for him and put bandage on it and went to kitchen brought glass of water for him and he drink it by her hand he was forced so she went back to kitchen to clean up she cut her hand too but didn’t make sound so yong hwa won’t know about that she cleaned all the place and cleaned her wound till she finished she observed yong hwa falling asleep so she went there and put a blanket on him and went back to her room…

Yong hwa woke up by a sound looked like it was crying so he get up hardly and went to the source of the sound it was shin hye when he opened the door he saw her crying tears like river so he got shocked but didn’t went to her he just shut down the door slowly and went back to his place and sat down to think…

Days passed and shin hye was the one who helped yong hwa to eat to change his clothes till he got better after a week and half so he was able of doing of what he want and that including writing the music and their time to shoot 4th MV came and all of them were set to do their work and the script was so emotional for the three of them (yong hwa, shin hye, Guen suk) let’s not forget how guen suk got hurt from hearing shin hye about giving her heart to yong hwa and that stopped him from visiting him so it was too much for him to handle too…