THE RIGHT CHOICE IN THE RIGHT TIME.......

still here with you

It was hard for him to be the same again he drove his car lazyly dont know what to do he was hurt but that wasn't shin hye's fault it was his fault not doing anything in the beggining he had an countable chance to admitt his so called ''LOVE" for her but did he do it ?? no ofcourse not he rather still be in freaking friend zone other than to be her protecter or boyfriend.... there was a big wound marked in the middle of his heart he tried to cut down the pain by hitting his chest by for what point???? we never saw aa person could cut down the pain by hitting thier chest it will only hurt them more and more after realizing that what he does is very stupit and was vey useleeeeess and lame he stooped doing that with a very sad face and mixed up emotional from love to hate he opened the door of thier doorm and get in lazyly he sat on the couch and he was questioning him self "" what have i done wrong ??"",,,"" why you were so late yong hwa"" while he was doing that there was a wise person standing right there looking at him he knew what exacly went wrong but he had to hear it from his mouth.....

Jung hyun:- so what is going on why for the hell you are talking to yourself are you got to insanty point or you are just miesrable hyung???

yong hwa:- both i dont know why but i am both why am too upset like that  i had a plannity chance wit her but did nothing why am upset now??

jung hyun:- aish hyung its love issue trust me there is cure for evey sick person in the world except for the ones who have love sickness and you are all over it.

yong hwa:- so what should i do now move on??? or let it cure by itself ??? am not very good at that am upset and am in love but useless love jung hyun.......

jung hyun:- you know you dont have to move on if  you really have those feeling like you dont survive without her you should fight for her.......

yong hwa:- dont survive without her really?? am i going to be like that not eating drinking breathing inlease am thinking about her really???

jung hyun:- yes and it wont go away inlease you give yourself a chance to win her heart if you failed you wont feel guilty because you will know you tried atleast.

yong hwa thought about what did his sibbling said he is right he has to admitted to her if she didnt knew his feeling for her he won't rest in peace but how would he do that he has to be close to her once again he has to do alot of moves now and he has to put alot affort in that honestly he had alot to do but when a person is in love they will do pretty much anything to get to thier lover when you really bieleve in love ofcourse fate will lead you to iw and that was just a begging of his a lifetime journey oh yes he will do it((he will do it))

the boice were watching t.v varity show it was scripted show it was lame but it was better that doing nothing in thier holiday....... but suddenly a phonecall came for yong hwa that changes his road to life anf make it better it was from thier manager...........

yong hwa:- hey hyung whats new what is going on??

manager:- i have a surprise to you i hope you like it can you came to this coffee shop i have something to say and i will text you ok..

yong hwa:- ok i will tell the others to ready them self we will be there in half an hour is that good???

manager:- actually no i just want to see you only you so could you please come???

yong hwa:- me alone?? ok i will be there in a few minute lets see whats the buisness........

yong hwa hung up wondering of what is going on he was shaking his head trying to fegur out but no point..........

MIn hyuk:- what is going hyung???

yong hwa :- nothing i just have to meet hyung hurry alone he said its important well let just see what is it..........

jung shin wokes up from sleeping and still look sleepy rubbing his eyes:- where are you going hyung??

yong hwa:-gotta do something....... and next time before talking eat or get to shower you smell stink from yestrday......

yong hwa went out quickly putting his sunglasses knowing they will know him with or without sunglasses and drive away until he get to the apointment place to meet his hyung not knowing he is bumping to someone else by a an accident..........he sat down looking at his watching when he suddenly looked up and saw ''PARK SHIN HYE" he was shocked and she was the last person he want to see he beant his down so she won't see him but tooooooooooooo late she just did and she went to him calling him......

shin hye:- yong hwa you are here too am so glad i saw you...

yong hwa not knowing what to do beside answering :- hey you am glad to meet you here so what brings you here??

shin hye:- am with oppa we have an apointment with your  manager didnt you know???

before answering with he knew he didnt know how to answer the managers get there and yong hwa as usuall being a gentlman he pulls the chair for shin hye to set down after smiling she sat and so on........

sh's manager:- so we brought you here for one reason and i hope you can axcept that.........

yh's manager: we honesly want you two work together not on drama actually but to make a musicall album.......

they both looked very surprise but for some reason yong hwa was kind of overthinking...........

shin hye:- well since i dont have any another project sure  why not????

now they all looked at yong hwa  and he said:- i think i wanna think about just a bit.........

they all shocked specially shin hye she was upset why he was thinking about doing  a project with her but yong hwa excuced himself for a while to make a phone call.......

jung hyun:- whats new hyung what is going on???

yong hwa:- shortly they want me do a musicall album with shin hye should i????????

jung hyun:- what with her??? well ofcourse i mean its the best chance for you to make a move and win her heart........

yong hwa:-thanks jung hyun i will agree with that......."" he was looking at shin hye she looked sad but his plan was diffrent""

yong hwa came back with a smile plastered in his face:- ok i agree lets do that i will be glad to work with shin hye again i missing working with her.......

he looked at her smilling when she heard him saying he misses that she was rielved and happy and looked back and here we go again in there very own staring at each other world.........

yh'manager:- one condetion.......

yong hwa & shin hye:- name it............

sh's manager:- to live wit each other under same roof untill your work will end...............

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________