AM BACK......

still here with you

Last Ep Preview....

Yong hwa:- what is your ending?!

Shin hye with tears rolling in her eys:- same as yours....

______________________________________________________________________________________________

PSH POV:-

OMG am so stupit how could i say that am so stupit oh my god i don't even know what did i said and why did i said that??

JYH POV:-

what? same as my ending?! what is that suppose to mean ?! aishhhhhhhh

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

They both get thier self ready to go to set after reading their script it was time for shooting thier 3rd MV whcih was break up MV and since they both gone to awkward situation last night they were so ready to do that MV and here there was script...

Shin hye is talking to someone ad ignore Yong hwa's call for her that makes yong hwa irrarting and cancelled the dinner in Resturant and when shin hye came back yong hwa was upset and start  arguing telling her that this is not the first time she do that and she answer back with tears and says she didn't meant to why he is making this big deal he wanted to go but shin hye grabs his arm and hug him from behind but since he was dead angry he let go of the hug and goes angrily outside....

Yong hwa drives car angrily then the car broke down so he course alot but he start thinking about shin hye and him standing in front of the car talking and then hugged saying i love you it was like flash back then suddenly he regret and take taxi and went back home with boquet of flower but then he saw what he didn't expected that her girlfriend is in someone else's arm crying which made him get angry and shin hye saying  that " i can't bare this farness" and the guy says that " don't worry am here" and then she countinue crying....

Yong hwa gets angry and ttrash the boquet and went out walking and yelling and wanting to kick someone......

Next scene is yong hwa ssaying:- we are over let us take break........ i don't wanna be here anymore with you...

Shin hye is crying shaking her head :- no please don't do that you can't do that please.......

But yong hwa is not listening again shin hye hold on his arm but he let it go angrily that she falls down and painful exprission on her face and yong hwa thought  she  was hurt when he turn around she was on the floor crying hard but he wanted to hug her comfort her but he remembered the  last night scene he got insane and left her alone.........

Last scene she was looking outside hugging her knees sadnees all over her face and Yong hwa is driving car and sadnees all over their face then he parked the car near bridge and  come out and stand looking at nowhere and saying " ITS ALL OVER NOW''

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yong hwa talked to director :- don't you think it's to dramatic?!

Director :- it's perfect script yong hwa everyone is ready if you are ...

Yong hwa:- ONE question sir...who is that person in the script you know my rivel?!

Director:- HE IS.........

Guen suk :- am here director........

Director smiled :- HE IS HIM WE COULDN'T FIND MORE SUITABLE RIVEL FOR YOU YONG HWA......

Yong hwa was shocked in his place looking at guen suk so he looked down and went away.......

Shin hye was shocked as Yong hwa when she saw Guen suk in front of her smilling she barely smled and went to him while yong hwa was boiling inside out.......

Shin hye:- O....OO....OPPA?!!

Guen suk hugged her tightly but she didn't hugged back:- i missed you and wished to see you then director fullif my wish...

She let go of the hug and smiled awkwardly :- welcome oppa...... ummm let me go to see what director wants...

she turn around to go but he stopped her:- aren't you missing me?!!

Shin hye turn around to answer and she wished that someone saves her from this thinking and her wish became true when yong hwa called her...

Yong hwa:- shin hye come director calling us..

Before she could answer guen suk spoke:- am talking to her can't you see?!

Shin hye was bettwen them but yong hwa didn't wait held her hand and said:- we have works to do now EXCUSE US MR.JANG.....

Shin hye was dragged by yong hwa and she didn't even protest and went with him leaving guen suk shockingly........

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

another update enjoy reading my dears and more comments coz it will inspire me for moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 

LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL