His Favorite meals and his dangers questions

still here with you

Yong hwa was at the house calling his mom talking and tell her that be sure that he is fine and he did great job she shouldn’t be worry for anything….

Shin hye came back home from shopping and she was smiling looking at yong hwa convincing his mom and brought cute laugh and made yong hwa turn around and noticed him but she didn’t noticed his stare she was day dreaming so yong hwa finished the phone call and start looking at her then walked near and near step by step and stand right in front of her and suddenly like she woke up from her day dreaming she was shocked to see him that close so she turn around to leave but a cold hand dragged her back to her place and faced him so they stare at each other for few moment before yong hwa give up and leave but shin hye was still smiling she looked like a flower that just opened up to the world so she hugged the shopping bags and went to kitchen and start cooking his favourite meal…..

After cooking they sat down to eat and yong hwa was shocked that his favourite meal was in front of him and looked at her for explanation but she just shrugged her shoulder and smiled bowed down her head and start eating….

Yong hwa looked at her with smirk: - why you cooked that tell me?!!

Shin hye: - why you didn’t like it?!!

Yong hwa smell something fishy: - you know that those dishes my favourite…

Shin hye: - are they?!! “She raised her head and smiled with smirk” I called your mom and asked you favourite dishes so you can enjoy at least one meal with me

He was out of words just kept his mouth shut and ate his food when they done she did the dishes and washed it and wanted to go her room but yong hwa blocked her and he was waiting for some answers he went to her till there was wall behind her to protect her so he just looked at her doing nothing…

Yong hwa: - what is all this?!! Tell me now…

Shin hye: -I have nothing to explain to you…..

 She wanted to leave but he again grabbed her wrist and she looked at him with smile on her face…..

Yong hwa: - two Questions….. First why don’t you wear your ring?!!

Shin hye opened to talk but didn’t in half way she came back…

Shin hye: -why you want to know?!! Any reason?!!

Yong hwa get angry a bit: -don’t you answer me with question…

She smiled smirking again ran away from him but stopped suddenly….

Yong hwa: - then what is with your smile all the time?!!

She didn’t turn around but she was loud enough to be hear…

Shin hye: - wait till we end the album then I will tell you… you have Questions but I have the answers so you have to wait…. Good night yong hwa.

She left him alone thinking what is there that she is hiding from him?!!!!!!!!!!