momy brecelelt and mystery smiles

still here with you

PSH POV:-

Weird feeling was coming to me I didn’t knew what was wrong with me he was the supporter for me this day I didn’t know what would I do if he wasn’t here for me so I sat down there while he was checking up his mobile I was looking at him why everything is so hard for me ?! if yong hwa loves me then it’s ok … wait a min no it’s not ok he should get over me am engaged to marry and am getting marry in next 3 months and then I will be married then I can’t be playful and joke around him anymore and he will get hurt too what should I do yong hwa you come late too late and that’s not fair for my heart to wait if you came just a bit sooner we would have been together now but now what?! What is this stupid feeling hunting me? I don’t love you and I don’t want you I have to tell you that but if I did that then what?! What will happen? Will his heart………

Yong hwa: - shin hye are you ok? You are spacing out a lot what is wrong?!

Shin hye woke up from her day dreaming just smiled and nodded to him then yong hwa stood up and talked :- so if you are ok let’s go finish our scenes then….

He stood up and walked a bit noticed she was not here looked back she was looking at him and came near him and suddenly hugged him tight which surprised him a lot..

Shin hye :- thank you a lot yong hwa you helped a lot today I don’t know what would I do without you ….

He pulled off from the hug and messed up with her hair: - what is that?! What do you want more?! You got 3 hugs free what more? “he joked her and laugh “

Shin hye punch him lightly which made yong hwa felt pain and say “ ah “ shin hye hold on his arm with worry face :- am sorry are you ok?

Yong hwa pretend to be mad at her at act out angry: - you shouldn’t have hit me then don’t apologise to me ha am mad now….

She pouted at him sadly he smiled at her and make her look at him: - pabo I was just joking with you why you have to be so moody……

Shin hye :- so didn’t hurt?....

Yong hwa :- no actually why?

Shin hye smiled evilly at him and start punching him more and more and they were chasing each other like kid and director noticed them and just looked at them….

Director:- just tell how shin hye how he made you from sad and crying face to smiley and laughing happy person?!

He left and yong hwa managed to grab her and drag her to him and just left her around and she smiled awkwardly and ran again while yong hwa gave satisfied smile to her and thought that he did something good by making her smile and it was true she was smiling widely and they get back to location and director notice them abd caught faking…

Director:- ok if we done having break let’s start shooting ok come on guen suk and yong hwa and shin hye if you all ready we will start ok? We supposed to do scene no.3 but the location is not ready we will do scene no.4 where yong hwa find shin hye with guen suk and trash the flower and leave angrily shin hye am sorry you will have to cry again but we need it am really sorry….. Anyways is that clear to all of you?!

The three of them nodded for him shin hye walked away and yong hwa was staying with guen suk who gave him glares than yong hwa didn’t like it but since he knew why he is doing that he ignored it and left too…….

Shin hye was nervous she didn’t know why it’s not like this is her first scene to shoot something about that scene made her feel annoying while stylish was making her make up suddenly yong hwa step in the room and made shin hye surprise of his visit like that but didn’t turn around while yong hwa looked at shin hye in the mirror she noticed and grab her mobile and smiled shyly at him and all this was noticed by stylish and she felt weird too by this awkard…….

Stylish:- so yong hwassi do you have anything to do here or you came here by wrong?

Yong hwa was surprised by her words:- actually I wanted to talk to shin hye a bit before shooting if you don’t mind of course………..

Stylish looked over shin hye who didn’t move from her place and smiled to yong hwa :- yes yes of course who am I to mind that? I will go now

Yong hwa bowed to her while she left and looked at shin hye who was busy with her phone:- checking your tweet? Any new thing?

Shin hye was nervous a bit but managed to talk:- no everything is fine am just nervous about this scene my eyes dry from tears how will I cry?

Yong hwa’s step came closer to her but she didn’t move but he went in front of her and sign to her to hold his hand which was something she understandable so she nervously held his hand and stood up he hold her cheek which surprised shin hye a lot :- YOU HAVE FALLEN FOR ME RIGHT?

Shin hye looked at him and swallow her shiver and heart beats got faster than normal while looking at his eyes who were waiting for answer from her…

Shin hye :- I…. I am….

Yong hwa looked at her confusedly:- what is wrong with you ha? Did you forget the magic words to cut down the wariness for us?

Shin hye sad face came back again but she smiled sadly at him:- yes of course how can I forget that?

Yong hwa noticed her sadness but couldn’t cheer her up so he smiled awkwardly at her and held her hand and wear her bracelet …

Yong hwa:- this bracelet is important to me actually mom gave it to me to give it to my girlfriend or my other half but I won’t have any of them soon so let it be to my BEST FRIEND THAT I LOVE SO MUCH…….

Yong hwa gave her hug  then kissed her forehead smiled weakly and went out and left shin hye weak shin hye alone…….

Shin hye sat down sadly:- ok Mr.yong hwa how am I supposed to handle you now? Am ignoring you but my feeling now what should I do now?

Scene no.4 was ready and so was the three main leads….

Director:- ok camera rolling….clap……….action…

Shin hye was crying thanks to fake tears because her own tears dried already and guen suk was hugging her and they both said their line then yong hwa came and saw them he was so angry at them so he throw the flowers down to the floor and left angrily…….

Director:- ok that was nice but yong hwa we need more anger from you ok should we do that one more time?

Yong hwa smiled and nodded and looked at shin hye and mouthed sorry to her because she has to take those fake tears again and she smiled at him saying it’s ok…

They did the scene with three tries and done and decided to pack up because yong hwa’s scene need sunny day to shoot and it was already evening so they packed up…..

Yong hwa went to shin hye :- look I will go back to the dorm I missed boice and I wanna see them if you want you go to your parents’ home too I don’t want you to be alone ..

Shin hye smiled to him:- thank you for worrying about me Mr.jung yong hwa I will go there I miss my room anyway take care ok…bye

Shin hye left while yong hwa stood there and looked behind her and smile then suddenly she turn around and caught yong hwa smiling to her but weird thing his smile didn’t vanish he smiled more then she gave him smile and byed him with her hand went home with her oppa and stylish……….

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

enjoy new chappy mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah