AM IN LOVE WITH...............................YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

still here with you

Ofcourse it was shocking news for yong hwa and he was mad of twothings first shin hye get engaged and didn't talled him and second reason he was mad because she got engaged what he didn't found out that why he was mad becausee he is her BEST FRIEND he should be happy for her but he just wasn't happy he decided to meet her now no one will gossib if they met cause she is angaged right so he urgently took out his phone and called her at frst she didn't answered but in the second she did...............

Yong hwa:- hey shin hye how are you ........

Shin hye:-ohhhh hi yong am fine good how are you....long time sence we talked...

Yong hwa:- yes i know long time.........listen can we meet i want to talk to you ALONE....

Shin hye:- why is something wrong?? are you guys ok.......??

Yong hwa:- yes we are i just want to meet you if you dont mind ..........why can't you?

Shin hye:-no not all i have time lets meet today cause this is the only free time i have.....how about Han River??? i miss this place.

Yong hwa:-sure it works for me at 9 in the evening.....

Shin hye:-sure see yyou then yong take care...........

Yong hwa:-you too shin hye ................

He preperd himself to meet her he didn't know why he want to meet her but he has to find out soon what is going on....

Yong hwa POV:-

i needed that i have to meet her i miss her i want to see her i will ask her what happennd why all of sudden she want to get marry aishhhhhhhhhh my head is aching.......

_______________________________________________________________________________

Yong hwa was in thier place of meeting first looking at the river thinnking far until someone tap him in the back..........

Shin hye:- ya jung yong hwassi what are you looking at...........??

Yong hwa turn around and smiled :- right now............you am lookking at you...

Then he hugged her it as normal for them cause you know they are just friens...........

Yong hwa:- i missed you princes how are you............."" he let go of the hug""

Shin hye:- am good thanks actually i am in my best sitution yong..........

Yong hwa:- wooooooow slow down whats with those cheary mood shin hye??

Shin hye looked at him in the eyes and lost for a second then she smiled to him :- i am getting marry yong thats why am happy.

Yong hwa's smile faded:-yes you are getting marry good for you........so how is that happened??

Shin hye:- nothing much but he proposed in time the right time and i agreed ............

Yong hwa:- am speachless now no comments...........congratlition shin hye.

She putted her head into his shoulder and rested nothing changed for them not even thier love for each other they stayed like that for a while................

Yong hwa:- shin hye what should i do am in love...........and i just found out .

Shin hye looked at his face seemed to be a bit sad:- who is that yong.........?? tell me.

Yong hwa:- i can't tell you cause am to late and she belongs to someone else ........... am so fool "" tears came out from his eyes.

Shin hye hugged him tightly:- its ok yong maybe you two not meant to b plz dont cry.............

Yong hwa tightned his hug and rested his head on her shoulder............

Yong hwa POV :-

i lost you shin hye i am fool to realize my love for you and now soemone else have you i love you yet i can't tell you........

__________________________________________________________________________

so that was my chater leave a comment in your way and let me know if you liked or not.......see  you later i hope