the most shocking news ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

still here with you

Cnblue just finished thier concert  they immeditaly went back to thier dorm cause yong hwa was the most tired one he decidd to go to sleep right after having a shower he went to sleep leave the blue boys alone and the were chit chating until jung hyun saw something shocking in the tweeter and showed them to the boys who was very shocked too ..............

Jung hyun:- oh my god why that happened????

Jung shin :- do you think hyung knows about that???????

Min hyuk:- no if he knew he would've talled us right??

Jung hyun:- the thing is how should we tell him?? he has the tv show tomorrow we won't hve time.

Jung shin :- some one have to go with him and tell him and i won't be that person.

Min hyuk:- not me either definetly so the choosen one is you jung hyun hyung.

Jung hyun:- am left with no choice fine i will do it lets go to sleep now i am tired i have mission immposable tomorrow.

The boys went to sleep but didnt now how to get the shocking to thier hyung ...................

Jung hyun's POV:-

why is have too be me how for sake of  god should i tell him now phewwwwwww.

The morning came the boys didn't woke up soon  and even when the woke up the didn't have any chance to tell yong hwa about the news  they gave up and jung hyun has to do it vefore any damage could happen........

Jung hyun:- yong hwa hyung i need to talk to you its an urgent plzzzzzzzzz.

Yong hwa;- in the all of moments you choose this moment to speak up i am going alive in 2 MINUTES what is it.......???

Jung hyun:- its complcated hyung its....... just... that...i

Yong hwa:- spealed it  out jung hyuna

Stylish:- come on yong hwassi we have to go now.......

Yong hwa:- sorry i gotta go tell me later on........"he went away"

Jung hyun:- idont have to tell you hyug you will know by your self......

The TV show started  and the presenter welcomed him warmly......

Presenter:- jung yong hwassi welcome to the show we are so happy to have you here.

Yong hwa:- thank you so much its honered to be here also ...........

Presenter:- so tell us yong hwassi what is the most important thing that you care for so much in your heart.

Yong hwa laugh simply:- wow its hard qustionn from the start ......well it would be CNBLUE for sure then my family and my friends.

Presenter:-ok good answer next question do you have any special someone in your life??

Yong hwa;- well except for my MOM ...........i dont know there are alot but no specialone i guess.....

Presenter:-you did alot effort to make your album your recent single solo album to succed who is your insporation for that??

Yong hwa:- my fans ofcourse i made it because of them thanks to them........

Presenter:- speaking about the fan there is a question we got from one of them............do you want me to say it??

Yong hwa:- sure go ahead............

Presenter:- WHAT DO YOU THINK OF PARK SHIN HYE 'S RECENT ENGAGMENT TO JANG GUEN SUKssi?? its awkwards because the fact that she always says he is like a brother  to her now marrige???????

Yong hwa was shocked at first but he managed to control him self:- well i...congarlitaion to them i am so happy for them.

The rest of the interview went smoothly but now for yong hwa for sure...........

At the dorm........

Jung hyun:- what is with this face........? are you upset cause she didn't talled you or you are sad because of something else???

Yong hwa:- i don't know i will just gonna go to my room i am tired.........

He was upset and mad and sad and .......................... alot of mixing emotional are now inside of  yong hwa..............

____________________________________________________________________________

HEY YOU WHATS UP THIS THE FIRST CHAPTER ENJOY AND KINDLY LEAVE A COMMENT PLZZZZZ LET ME KNOW IF I CAN DO THIS FANFIC SUCCED OR NOT THANKS ...................LOVES YOU ALL LIKE ALWAYS..........