A SONG THAT INSPIRED ME........

still here with you

PSH POV:-

looking at him writting songs and playes guitar he is kind of .........undescrible but lately he is the only one i can think about only him i am almost forgetting aboout.......

yong hwa inter uped her thought by tappinng her shoulder when she turned around she saw yong hwa was close enough so she got scared a bit she backed off for a bit.....

yong hwa:- what were you thinking ?? you seemed to be very busy you know...

shin hye:- i was thinking about a song help me to inspire to write a lyrics....

yong hwa pouted cutely and sat down infront of her he looked at her wierdly...

yong hwa:- ok then let me hear it out.....

shin hye:- what?? what do you wanna hear?

yong hwa:- i wanna hear an inspiring song if you dont mind.....

shin hye was hopeless then an idea came for her.....:-i have it and you will hear it.....

she stood up and yong hwa's eyes was following her she brought a guitar and sat down palying it........

Taylor Swift - Teardrops On My Guitar

Drew looks at me

i fake smile so he won't see...

what i want.....and i need and...

everything we should be...

i bet she is beautiful that girl he talks about........""flashback come to her when yong hwa says he was in love and it hurt her""

and she is got everything that i have to leave without,,,

""shin hye looked at yong hwa before starting the song again he was intersting in it,,,,,""

Drew talks to me

i laugh cause  its so  damn funny...

but i cant even see.......anyone when he is with me

"" again flashback remembering hongi saying when you are with yong hwa you like you never see us when we talk to you you two like you have your own world""

he says he is so inlove.....""again remembering him saying AM INLOVE""

he is finelly got it right...

i wonder if he knows he is all i think about it tonight...

He is the reason for the tear drops on my guitar....

the only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star.....""remembering heartstrings balcony scene when they wished together"

he is the song in the car i keep singing i dont know why i do......."" listening to his cnblue's song all the time""

"" then she looked at him and cought him staring at her she got a bit heartbeat then she bowed her head down""

drew walks by me

can  he tell i can breath........."" remembering her self having hard time breathing whenever he close to her ""

and there he goes so perfectly.....

thins kind of flawless i wish i could be....

she better hold him tight...

give him all her love,look at those beautifull eyes and know she is lucky cause.....

cause he is the reason for the teardrops on my guitar....

the only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star.....

he is the song in the car i keep singing i dont know why i do.......

""she looked at yong hwa who was thinking deeply and looking at nowhere""

so i drive home alone as i turn on the light......

i'll put his picture down and maybe got some sleep tonight.......

 cause he is the reason for the teardrops on my guitar....

the only one that's good enough of me to break my heart.......

he is the song in the car i keep singing i dont know why i do.......

 he is the time taken up but there is never.....

and he's all that i need to fall into......

Drew looks at me...

so i fake smile so he won't see.........

she finished the song annd here he was looking at her with a unknown look......

yong hwa:- is this song remind you of someone......??

shin hye looked at him deeply before answering:- it kind of did ....

yong hwa smilled:- good then .... now that you inspired lets make song shall we......

he stood up wanted to go away but shin hye cought him and hold his arm.....

shin hye:- can i.....have hug??

yong hwa was shocked with her words before answering she hugged him so did he...

shin hye:- i want free hug everyday from you please.....

yong hwa just nodded to her without letting go of the hug......

__________________________________________________________________________________

here we go another chapter read will ya....

.taylor swift  teardrops on my guitar is really inspiring and i have a loot of memories with my bff....so that chapter is a gift to her....

i hope you like it and keep waitting for new chapters......

read it...comment it........subscribe it..........vote up......just 4 click am waitting for <3 love ya all