SHE GET BUSTED

still here with you

JYH POV :-

Everything seems so messed up why for hell jung hyun told me that it can’t be true but what if it’s true and she really does loves me ?!

He was in that thought on set getting ready for his shoots and since shin hye have late shoots he thought that he won’t be see her but he was wrong cause the first face he saw after this thought was her getting out of the van with black jeans jacket and dark black jeans with a black shirt and wearing black sun glasses it was like it’s black day for her for moment they stared at each other from far but yong hwa looked away first and got away from this place which made her confuse ….

Stylish took shin hye to choose a clothes for her to her break up scene with yong hwa and suddenly stylish asked shin hye to take off the bracelet YONG HWA’s bracelet cause it does not suit the outfit she wanted to protest but then it would be argument and usually stylish win the argument so she slowly took off the bracelet and put it in special box which made stylish confuse but she didn’t utter a word and let her be…..

Yong hwa went out to shoot his scene where he ran away from shin hye cause he found her in someone else’s hug and while he was shooting that scene shin hye was getting ready for her scene she didn’t like it but she has to do it anyways and so she was getting ready and she sat to read the script one more time and when she finished she looked up and saw yong hwa coming inside and talking with his stylish who was pointing at his clothes she smiled and looked away so no one notice her ….

So they were all ready to make that scene happen then yong hwa’s last scene and MV will be over …

Yong hwa noticed something on shin hye and got mad really mad and it was good thing for the scene but not for shin hye when they all got ready director shouted at them to start when yong hwa was saying his dialogues he really looked so serious and made shin hye shocked and when he wanted to leave she grabbed him and hugged him he let go off her in angry way and director said cut he just loved it that he finished the scene in one shoot…….

For yong hwa he went back to his room and laid down in couch and closed his eyes for a while and he was trying his best to avoid shin hye …….

Shin hye got back to her room and suddenly noticed the box is missing and she stood up and looked all over the room and got panic and almost cried while someone was looking at her from far…….

Unknown:- let’s see how important is this bracelet is for you….. “While holding the box”

Shin hye sat on the floor and almost shed tears: - oh my god where that could be if I missed it then what should I do what will yong hwa says…….

Her stylish came with worry face: - what is it shin hye why you are like that?!

Shin hye: - I lost something very preciouses and if I didn’t find it then….

Stylish: - then what?!

Shin hye imagined yong hwa’s face: - he will get mad at me and I can’t hold his anger I just can’t…

She hugged her stylish and she was shocked but hugged her back and calm her down…

The unknown person who took the box and talked to yong hwa face to face….

Unknown: - take this yong hwa it belongs to you….

Yong hwa: - what is that?! What is in it?!

Unknown: - I didn’t meant to hurt her I took it from her please give her back that it’s so special and important more than anything don’t be mad ok…

The unknown person left and yong hwa opened the box and looked shocked and smiled relieving and went home and waited for shin hye to show up..

Yong hwa was watching TV till he heard shin hye steps coming after she opened the door and he was she was wearing long sleeves and didn’t talked….

Shin hye said hi then she went to change her clothes and came sat next to him..

Yong hwa: - is it cold outside?!

Shin hye snapped out: - hmmmm…… it’s normal wh….why?!

 Yong hwa: - then what is with long sleeves?!

Shin hye got scared get caught: - nothing just I want to wear them now…

He got quit she went to kitchen and prepared ramion to eat and she sat down to eat while yong hwa was staring at her near the door…

Yong hwa smirks: - time to create some drama…..

Yong hwa went into kitchen and sat in front of her and saw her hand and when she looked up at him and saw him staring at her hand…..

Shin hye: - I took off the bracelet so I won’t lose it... “She did fake awkward laugh”

 Yong hwa: - but I didn’t said anything about bracelet….

Shin hye: - I just said that to clear everything…..

Yong hwa: - I didn’t asked for any explaining or clarifying anything either…

Shin hye turn round and fake smile: - ok then I will just going to there……

She went to living room he followed her and spoke out loud……

Yong hwa: - the bracelet was fake…….. it was not from my mom…

Shin hye turn around shockingly: - what?! Then why you said that?!

Yong hwa made weird face:- just wanted to make fun of you but……. Seems like you lost it anyways right?!

Shin hye got angry: - what is used anyways?! If I lost it or not it’s fake anyways…

Yong hwa: - so you admitting that you lost the bracelet?!........

 Shin hye blast at his face: - YESSS I DID……  “Then got back a little “

She turn around to leave but yong hwa grabbed her wrist and push her to his hug and looked at her with tens look that shin hye forgot what she was about to say…

Yong hwa: - no matter what is kind of this bracelet is it’s gift and you shouldn’t lose it right?!

She bowed her head down and he hold her wrist hard which made shin hye look up and he wear her the bracelet he smirked at her while she swallow her shiver…

Yong hwa: - its 0 real don’t worry…