The weird feeling again.......

still here with you

so everything settle and yong hwa  with shin hye finished three songs and the producer said they will do one of the music vedio's now so they won't be late and they both agreed for that and they were actually very excited for thier first MV's and they were ready for sure............

they both went inside the car and went ahead to the studio for doing there few shoots for taking pictures .......

stylish:-shin hye how about wearing this white short blouse and and this black short skirt?!!! 

shin hye:- sure unni we will try come on give me....

after taking some time she went out and her stylish jaw was dropped with her eyes widen......

shin hye:- wae??? is not pretty should i change it?!!!

stylish:- ani no no no no at all i think yong hwa's mind will blow up with your look wooooooooooooow......

shin hye:- unni what are you talking about am just wearing that for shooting not for yong hwa......

her stylish smirk at her :- sure sure darling its for shooting...

she went out and she start blushing thinking about yong hwa looking at her with amazment.....

she went out and saw that the shooting crew were all drulling and when she look up she couldnt blame them....

there was yong hwa wearing black shirt with a silke grey jeans and the jacket was in his hand and he puted on his shoulder and he was looking at the camera with a sparky eyes and here we go shin hye lost again in him......

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/1378467_589319241113888_1261287226_n.jpg

when he done with his shoot he looks at her with a smile on his face and he raise his thump for her clothes she smiled sweetly and went to him and stand next to him and waiting for thier shoot.....

shin hye:- so mr.handsome what is with those handsomey shoot?!!! trying to impress someone?!!

he turn around:- wae are you jealouse?!! you are right thought i wanna impress someone....."" then he wink at her and left her""

her turn came for shooting when she took some poses like pouting cutely and put her finger over her lips...that made someone crazy more for her of course that someone was JUNG YONG HWA none other than him......

then they asked the couple to change thier clother for couple's pictures they were gladly did that...

yong hwa came out and he was wearing black tank top with his musclurity chest was shown and wearing black shirt with greay jeans

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/535002_589319147780564_716291443_n.jpg

but when he went closer to his pose his eyes were at size of moon and his mouth  when he saw shin hye she was just stunning and her beauty was unlimit when he saw her in this red dress and he was not the only one who admires her every other guys were the same which that made yong hwa a jealouse feeling and annoying..

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/1390559_694564717239170_922130646_n.jpg

he smilled and went closer and start his teasing and making her little bit blush.....

 yong hwa:- i dont know if i saw this lady anywhere can i interduce myself.....

shin hye turn around and talks whispering:- but ai knowyou...you are mr.handsome right?!!

yong hwa siled widly:-ya right.....i think your name would be...mrs.prettest girl in the word....

he looked at her eyes so was for her they stare like that for a while  till the camera man inter uped them..

camere man :- am ready if you are ready...

they both nodded posativly and they started taking thier picture like that.....

poses were like that........:-

1) yong hwa  was taking shin hye waist and put his forhead on her for head then she turn her head slightly to camera and they took thier first picture......

2) shin hye's head in yong hwa's chest and he wrapped his hand around her shoulder like hugging her...

3) yong hwa hugging shin hye from behind and almost kissing her nick when she hold on to his arms...

4)this time they were standing side way and yong hwa was holding her hands from behind and she was in his hug it was kidn of smiller to pose nomber 3...

5)yong hwa had to kiss her cheek and she put her hands over singnaling for being shocked...

6)last pose was shin hye locking her arms around yong hwa's neck and thier fave should be a few inches away....

they were ok till pose no.3 when he had to prtend he is kissing her neck she was kind of uncomfortable when she look up yong hwa smilled annd nodded to her she get it that was work why she is like that.....

then this situation came back for pose no.5 when he had to kiss her on cheek but that was ok too they did it.......

it was thier last pose for today and they thought they would've do that in a right way....

when shin hye locked her arms around his neck he looked at her wierdly when they had to came closer thier face were5 inches only away suddenly the camrea man changed the pose to......WORSER.......

yong hwa had to pretend he was going to kiss herand put his lip on her side cheek and she has to close her eyes tight like it was very emotional it was really hard for them to do that......

when he get closer she was sheviring as soon as his eyes locked with her's she lost again in his eyes and when his lips tuched her cheek was worst it was not like pose no.3 it was more intement and emotional and they were both scared that they hear each other's heart beat it was beating like it was coming out from thier chest but thhey had to hold on with it.....

they finish it the posing they both felt awkward and shin hye hurry uped and it was almost like running to her changing room and after shutting the door she tuched her chest and freaked out ...

shin hye wispered:- what is happining to me ..... why i do feel like that....

__________________________________________________________________________________

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO was up everyone having fun ?!! well i am cause am in my holiday and am writting this for you making me thrilled......

enjoy reading cause next photo shoot will be sad poses....

comment......upvote...........subscribe........like it thanks alot everyone...

love ya alllllllllllllllllll