time for the couple...... but also time for some trouble and sad moments :(

still here with you

Shin hye woke up lazily finding herself cuddled like doll bear by yong hwa from behind when she managed to turn around found peaceful sleepy yong hwa in front of her he looked so calm and so…. She didn’t know all she know he is resting now and he looks happy but out of nowhere yong hwa moved his face closer to her face and she had nowhere to go or place her head in because they fall asleep on the couch last night for being so tired and for yong hwa not letting shin hye goes back to her room anyways she stays at her place for knowing she has no other choice but stay there and to think twice about it it was not bad place to be  specially she could see his face clear and she realized he was so handsome…

Author’s POV: Duh now you know he is handsome :P

 Suddenly Yong hwa’s voice woke her up from her day dreaming….

Yong hwa: -am handsome am I?!

Shin hye got shocked and fall from the couch to floor and hit her head to the floor and pouted almost crying he got up and sat in the floor in front of her….

Yong hwa: -am so sorry…..let me take look ok….

He take look at her back of her head it was nothing he kissed her hair softly and back hugged her……

Yong hwa: -I think your head is fine now J

She couldn’t help but feel tingle and happy inside and so excited and she was so over thrilled about this all yong hwa thing…. So she stays stable and talked…..

Shin hye: -should we got something to eat or we going to stay like that?!!!

Yong hwa: -what is wrong with staying like that?!!

Shin hye: -am hungry pabo either you cook or I will :P

She felt his grip loosen and let her go whispering: - by the way am going to get shower want to join?!!

Shin hye turn to bright red hearing that when he turn around he stick his tongue out and ran away but she managed to kick him by a pillow by throwing it to him then she held her face from getting all this blushing she was getting heat…….

It was breakfast time and they were eating in total silence till yong hwa spoke up..

Yong hwa: -so what should we do today?!

Shin hye: -we should pack up our clothes we have to leave today…

Yong hwa: -ok you do pack mine too :P

She wanted to protest but he laughed and got up from the table and kissed her on cheek and joked with cute chuckle: -just joking shin hye don’t worry…

She just chuckled too from this and got up from her place and to her room and start packing and in less than half hour she found yong hwa sitting behind her but she didn’t spoke anything and kept working…

Yong hwa: -am bored why not finished yet…

She didn’t answered she prefer her work on silent…

He kept talking and asking but she stayed calm didn’t talked till yong hwa stall the jacket she was putting in her suitcase to get her attention….

Shin hye yelled: -ya give that back pabo give me that……

Yong hwa was in the other side of the room: -nope I won’t its punishment :P

They kept running across the room shin hye was chasing him hardly but she was not even close from catching him till she grabbed his back of T-shirt and they both fall on her bed and she was on the top of him and she was so scared and mostly her heartbeat was on race time again even he could hear them so she just bowed her face down and yong hwa smiled and brushed her hair away from her face….

Yong hwa rolled and this time he was on the top: -I don’t know what is wrong with me when am with you and I don’t know why I can’t see anyone else beside you and your face always appear in front of me and now you with me and I can’t believe that am kind of foolish I know but that’s just me when am In love and I assure you that this happen only once and that’s it I don’t know how to leave my life without you now I get used to you for 3 and half months it’s hard to be away from you….

Shin hye was lost in his word so she just said something out of bluer……

Shin hye: -let’s get marry then!!!!

Yong hwa’s eyes was wide open in the size of moon: -wh…what?!! Marriage?!

Shin hye get back to her sense and shake her head: -sorry it came out wrong….

She get up and start to pack up her stuff and he got out confused and shocked…

She stayed at her room as she was ready and she packed her stuff but she was not ready to face yong hwa yet so she stayed at her room waiting for their car arrive and suddenly she heard a knock coming when she turn around it was yong hwa….

Yong hwa looked at the floor while talking: -the car arrived let’s leave….

He left after that and stayed outside her room waiting for her to come out and she did and they went out and shin hye put her suitcase in the car and looked at yong hwa distracted till the driver called him and shin hye was inside the car already when she saw yong hwa talking to the driver he smiled at him and bow down and the driver came inside and start the engine ready to leave……..

Shin hye: -what about him?!!

The Driver: -he said he will take cap and I should drive you save to your house…

Shin hye nodded and looked back at yong hwa from the window and he was looking at her too he waved his hand at her and turn around to leave……..