Worried yong hwa........

still here with you

she was still in her changing room breathing hardly and her hands was on her chest looking frightened...and suddenly a knock came when she was about to answer she heard his voice.....

yong hwa was knocking then he talked :- shin hye are you ok?!! why you suddenly ran away?!!

shin hye was silent for a while then she raised her voice slightly:- mianhata yong i am just tired a little bit am resting ok....

after hearing tired from her he walked away but she wished he go inside and check on her  but that didnt happend ofcourse......

after a while yong wa bumbed into her stylish he was upset withh the way shin hye was reacting so he talked angrily to the stylish.......

yong hwa:- just tell me where is she?!!! why is she hiding?!!!

stylish:- am sorry yong hwa ssi hse was just tired little bit she is gonna leave now....

yong hwa glared at her with a widen eyes:- leave?!!! where?? and why am not aware of that?!!!

stylish:- ook you know....the thing is....i ..listen.....

before she could countinue shin hye inter uped her :- am sorry yong hwa ssi but am going home now mu omma is little bit sick and i.....

yong hwa:- you dont have to lie i know you dont wanna come home...if you wanna see your mom fine but dont lie to me cause i know you well....

he went away a few steps when he turn around and saw shin hye staring at him with sad eyes and was about to shead tears.......

yong hwa turn around and left first while after that shin hye left and took ride home to her mom....

her mom was surprised to see her doughter like that at home cause she was not suppose to come out so the press wont know about them living together......

mom:- omo my doughter what are you doing suddenly in here?!!!

shin hye pouted cutely:- omma what is that mean you dont wanna see me here?!!!

her mom smiled sweetly then she hugged  her :- my doughter still a baby cry oh oh ok ok welcome home darling....

shin hye:- its always good to be home mom am scared alone....

they sat down in sofa while her hands in her mom's hand her face shown that she was sad and her eyes was puffy already....

mom:-shin hye darling what is wrong why your eyes puffy and red?!!! what happend?!!!!!!!!!

shin hye:-omma am confused i dont know who am i and i certanly dont know what hell am doing?!!!!

mom :- you know that you are scaring me?!!! tell me what is wrong?!!

shin hye:- my heart...that is was wrong with me......i just dont know what am feeling now...

shin hye hugged her mom tightened and her tears came down slowly and wet momy's clothes...

mom:- did guen suk said something?!!! did you guys get to any fight???

she shocked her head :- its yong hwa who is hurting me.......i just ......dont know why i care so much for his opinion....

mom was widen eyes:- yong hwa?!!!! why him?? did you guys fought??? did he said something wrong?!!!

shin hye pulls off from her mom's hug and looked at her mom:- no he didnt mom he was just mad that i was so childesh...

her mom wept shin hye's tears and looked at her:- and that's the only reason why those priceless tears coming down....

shin hye:-i just dont want to make him mad......when he will be mad am just scared that his heart will be broken......

mom:- darling.....is yong hwa the one that you only think about?!!! what about jang guen...

shin hye:-omma can we not talk about him please....... i was just upset that was all.....anyway i will go back see you soon....

her mom was surprised with her doughter's reaction she was just left out like that........

_________________________________________________________________________________________

yong hwa was at home writting songs and playing songs and his head was almost blow off.......

shin hye came back and smiled to him and put her arms around his neck and talked nicely......

shin hye:- mr.handsome what are you doing now....?!!!!

yong hwa removed her hands and said:- i believe we are no longer shooting....so dont call me like that.......

shin hye was surprised with a sudden attitude and sat next to him in a piano chair and started talking..

shin hye:- whats wrong with you why you are talking to me like that?!!!

yong hwa didnt turned and looked so upset:- what's wrong with you acting like kid.....you no longer a kid you know that right????

shin hye hold his face and looked at his eyes:- am sorry  ok can you just let that go?!!!

yong hwa again removed her hands raised his voice :- let that go???? you ran away from shooting and didnt listen to the producer and dont let me see you then apearing saying YONG HWA SSI am going home then you just walk off how in the world should i let it go.........

shin hye was scared from his reaction and tears came down from her eyes she wept them quickly....and yellld back.....

shin hye:-why.........why would you worry about me ?!!! what am i to you anyway.....???????

yong hwa came closer and grabbed her shoulders tight and looked at her with angry look.......

yong hwa:- EVERYTHING.......you are verything to me,,,,,,i was worried to dead that you might get sick and dont tell me cause your eyes were puffy and red and just walked away like that......

he hugged her tightly she slowly hugged her back and wanted to stay there for ever.....

shin hye:- am fine yong i was just tired i swear......i promise that wont happend again.....

he kissed her forhead and wept her tears and rubbing her cheek......:- sorry for making you cry am really sorry....

she smiled and confirm him that she was okey........

_____________________________________________________________________________

guys another updaate for you  ......

i dont know it just me or not  but i feel like you dont read my updates i mean there is so comment or sunscriber.....

if i have done something wrong tell me so i will fix it but please dont be silent it will kill me silently too..

anyway read it and please do comment cause thats the only thing it will chear me up............