Hurtful Guen Suk and Freedom for shin hye

still here with you

P.S/ i made thier past by myself it''s imaginery just wanted you guys to know.......

Guen suk: - you remember when we met in here for first time you were such big fan of mine and when you saw me and the production house introduce you to me you were so excited and happy that you almost jumped to my hug” a smile crept on his face” and I thought you were just crazy fan who wanted to work with me but with time I found out that you were not just a big fan for me you were… more than that…”his tears came down”

Shin hye shocked of his reaction: - oppa?!!

Guen suk: - I wanted to spend time with you more then fan made couple name for us then day by day everything you looked more open and more pretty to me that I…”he looked at her with tears and smile mixed” wanted you for myself I just fall for you from that moment and I thought you did the same till… YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL serial where you met with yong hwa and you didn’t gave me that care like before instead you gave it to yong hwa and I was there waiting for nothing…

Shin hye bowed her head down and tears came down: - am sorry oppa if I made you sad like that I didn’t meant too…

Guen suk wiped his tears: - no no you don’t have to let me just continue please… you gave all your love you had for me to yong hwa I was the hero in the show but he was the reality hero of your life I couldn’t denial that and all this pictures came out about you and him whispering to each other and those pictures token I knew for sure you PARK SHIN HYE fall for Mr.Jung Yong Hwa and I don’t know if he noticed that but you did and when the show was over you gave him your phone number and you even gave him one of your dog’s everyone knew that but I could see the pain in your face when we did the fan meeting in Japan and he appeared in that Video Call and says something’s about you and you were in pain that he was not here with us and that too everyone saw it…

Shin hye remembered those time and burst on crying tears very very hard…

Guen suk: - and I thought what will happen to you when he took part in that reality show we got married and how much pain you get by him calling you And that girl ask you about him while you trying hard to forget I got really mad at him  then your love story begin with your serial together and all knew something is there cause the NGs were not normal neither the behind the scenes sometimes you held hand without knowing camera is there and play treks on each other’s and when it over again you lost contact and it must be hard same things happen again and it did and he refused to work with you in that serial it must hurt you but again who are we and stay against that… so when there was less rumour about you two and I suddenly out of nowhere propose like idiot thinking you might actually forgot about him and I was quit shocked when I received yes from you

Shin hye: - oppa please am begging you stop that…

Guen suk: - you have to hear it… then I realized how fool I am when I saw you get excited and all joy and happiness came to you when you heard you will work with him I knew I lost again and again but I refused to give up till I saw the sign by myself “he held her face looking straight at her eyes” I saw that…. “YOU STILL IN LOVE WITH HIM….IN LOVE WITH JUNG YONG HWA” you denied but I saw it and he risked his life for you and you give him your blood you two type A blood right?! Then lastly you said you going to give him your heart if you can” shin hye got shocked hearing that” I heard you then you did told him you love him and he has to wake up for you…and this bracelet in your hand belong to him and I stole it so I know the value of the bracelet and I knew it means life for you…

Shin hye: - am sorry oppa I tried I really did but I just couldn’t he was always there in my heart and no matter how much I tried I couldn’t erase him am sorry for…

He pull off the ring from his hand and her hand and threw it away…

Guen suk: - then tell him that all of it… and beside I don’t want to be deterrent wall between you and him go to him and tell him cause PARK SHIN HYE from now on I don’t want you anymore and you free to go I am braking up with you…

Shin hye smiled like fool and ran hugged him tight: - am sorry didn’t work out for us oppa am really sorry” she was in tears then pulled off from the hug” I will pray next life I be with you oppa thank you so much…

He smiled at her and wiped hers and his tears: - go now leave…

She left the place and he sigh from relieve and looked behind her: - I will forget you shin hye I promise you… I will find my own the one for me…

Shin hye was in tears of happiness and went back to her house and her mom was about to sleep when she went back home then hugged her tight…

Shin hye: - am free mom am finely happy I am so so happy.              

She pulled off from hug: - we broke up me and oppa we broke up…

Without letting her mom says anything she went back to her room…

PSH MOM: - I hope you get all the world happiness my daughter aishhh…