The Perfect confession :)

still here with you

The day when he get all his answers from shin hye…

They got ready in a short time and went shooting location again and again they met Guen Suk with smiley face and they start shooting and in 3 hours they managed to finish the MV they hugged a group hug and felt great but then Guen Suk excused yong hwa for borrowing shin hye for a bit which was ok with yong hwa and let them alone so they went to cafeteria to talk a bit…..

Guen Suk: -congratulation for this big achievement it’s big…

Shin hye: -thank you oppa thank you for everything…

Guen Suk: -I will do anything to make you smile shin hye and I want you be happy and I don’t care if your happiness is with that kid….

They both laughed on that then Guen Suk looked at her with serious look…

Guen Suk: -one question and please don’t get me wrong ok…

Shin hye: -sure oppa ask…

Guen Suk: -what do you see in him?! Why him?!

Shin hye: -oppa I…

Guen Suk: -I said don’t get me wrong please.

Shin hye: -ok hmm he is just I don’t know he understand me and he makes me laugh he just let me be me and comfortable…..

Guen Suk: -how is that?!

Shin hye: -he is just being…..him JUNG YONG HWA.

They chatted more and Guen Suk was the one who left first and let shin hye alone and suddenly yong hwa appear behind her…

Yong hwa: -isn’t time yet?!!

Shin hye: -I will tell you tonight wait for it and come home late I have something’s to manage ok… “She said w/o turning around” after that she left the place leaving yong hwa alone confused with her attitude……    

It was night already and yong hwa decided go back there to get some rest and some answers he is being waiting for and when he got in he saw a note he picked up and read it and smiled…..

The Note

First of all thank you for all support you gave me and also thank you for saving my life please do follow the cards

Yong hwa: -ok let’s see where that takes us……

He went on and found another card on the dining table he picked up and read and same smile came to him……

Here comes a journey of our story when we first met our first pic together <3

He looked at the pic he smiled widely at their pic and looked behind the pic was written “don’t you dare to throw this pic away: P” he laughed more and said Pabo he kept going and found another note…

I was thrilled with our friendship and I only wanted what is the best for us that’s why I first fall In love with you was there in YAB days without you knowing….

He looked at the next pic was pic of their photo shoot and in one of it she was looking at him but he was not aware of it….

Yong hwa was shocked and speechless: -what?! How that happen?!

He kept going and found another card…

Shin woo didn’t get Mi nam’s heart but yong hwa did get shin hye’s heart and that’s why this girl was so shy and acting childish with yong hwa so her feeling won’t showen and everyone noticed but you….you Mr.Jung Yong hwa was the first one who made my heartbeat got fast behind the camera…

He found few pics showen the time when they covered SNSD song and dance and she put make up on him he kept going and found another card…..

You probably got bored with all this cards so I will shorten all for you in a video just turn on TV…..

The video: -

Showing shin hye talking in the hospital: -I was scared that something happen to you I was almost dead but I couldn’t give up on you not you yong hwa and right here I gave you my blood and I would have given you my heart “she smiled sweetly”althought I did gave my heart long time ago….

There was some sweet scenes behind the camera in YAB days and YHFFM with background songs of christen Perry “I will love you for thousand year “and there was some scenes recorded inside the house when he was writing a song or playing a guitar he was shocked and happy and with the song shin hye spoke too: - I don’t know if I can tell you this face to face because all this is hard for me but I will tell you I tried to get over you and I wanted to do that by marrying someone else but who knew that I can’t achieve that neither me or Guen Suk oppa thought be fair if we stayed together so we broke up we couldn’t be together it wouldn’t work out anyways what am about to say yong hwa is difficult to say face to face so” she bowed down In the video and smiled” I AM COMPLETELY 0 AND FULLY INLOVE WITH YOU WAS AND STILL AND FOREVER AND WHEN YOU HEAR THIS ALL PLEASE DO TURN AROUND AND LOOK AND FIND THE ONE WHO DECATE HER HEART TO YOU J THANK YOU FOR LISTENING…..

He turn around and found shin hye in beautiful short orange skirt and white shirt looking stunning but she looked little bit worried till he smiled and went to her slowly and made her heartbeat faster by each step till he stood right in front of her he was wearing blue light jeans and white T-shirt with blue jacket with it and they both looked just perfect together he hugged her and she just rested in his hug and hugged him back it was tight hug neither one of them wanted to let go but yong hwa had something’s to say so he pulled off from the hug and just brushed her hair away from her face to see her eyes her face……

Yong hwa: -I can’t believe that you did all this for me I feel like am in some kind of dream and I don’t know what I did to deserve all of this but I know one thing for sure and that’s I want to spend rest of my life with the girl who I fall for too in the first time seeing her but she didn’t realize that either…..

He got near her more and held her face and get closer to feel her breathing her everything and with that she closed her eyes too but she was shaking too but that didn’t stopped yong hwa from making next move and kissed her softly not for a long time and not just short period it was perfect timing to both of them to feel what they wanted to feel to know the thing that they have being missed out to realize what kind of love they have for each other when they pulled off he just gave her perfect smile and she bowed down from her shyness but he raised her chin and shake his head in negative way pointing at her to not get shy after that he held her hand and they head to the middle of the hall and danced on the rhyme of their heartbeat and she putted her head on his chest and danced slowly.